Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #46
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar8339 View Post
WHAT you can do the tilt to ultimate with tenten... ive been maining her since i got the game and didn't know that one... have you done the tilt grapple, midair combo combo?
P.S. it's good when they sub her shurikens... gives an opening against your opponents, if they sub so be it .
No I mean the tilt to grab then to ultimate. I usually do her tilt, grapple, midair combo. I mostly have Pain with me so I use him during the combo. She's perfect against Susanoo since he's so slow and she has a good range due to the kunai in her hand. I remember I took out this guy who had just got into awakening and the most life possible for Susanoo. I dashed up and combo'd him and he ended up having to sub. Kept on him and eventually broke his guard and killed him. Pts Tenten is beastly !

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #47
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
No I mean the tilt to grab then to ultimate. I usually do her tilt, grapple, midair combo. I mostly have Pain with me so I use him during the combo. She's perfect against Susanoo since he's so slow and she has a good range due to the kunai in her hand. I remember I took out this guy who had just got into awakening and the most life possible for Susanoo. I dashed up and combo'd him and he ended up having to sub. Kept on him and eventually broke his guard and killed him. Pts Tenten is beastly !
yes XD main reason shes my main if you use her hook and sickle (tilt) attack even if they sub they'll still get hit perfect aoe type since you cant chakra dash in the middle of that attack. i used to use hidan and itachi since if i could get them out of subs id have and easy high damageing combo with them but im switching back to my old sakura, ino one it was more balanced and saves me in some dire situations + tentens moves in my opinion take the most skill to learn to use them and they are just plain awsome when you preform them. TENTEN THE GREAT FTW!

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #48
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post
I agree, the long range fighters should have actual combo's.
Deidara's my tournament main, but I use him with his circle combo's, not his square combo's, to avoid spamming and to reclaim Deidara from the spammers :P
i dont main deidara but i do kick ass with him and i sometimes us his square combo's but ONLY at a range close enough to where i could just punch them but thats not enough for me to be satisfied with deidara like me, you, and many others have said deidara needs comos hell deidara have combo's would be enough to make me run to game stop when storm 3 gets here lol but i have a feeling it might not change i suggest we all e-mail or whatever our ideas on deidara's combo's to cc2 and hope they actually take the time to fix a character instead of changing the game play for once

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #49
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
lol 1 down 3 to go how about his side combo being a few punches deidara releasing 2 clay snakes sending him slightly up and then a clay centipede *like he used when he fought itachi* wraps around your opponent and expoldes
and his down combo 1 exploding b*tch slap 3 punches sending your opponent up,and 1 bird sending him down into an explosive land mine
nah more like this

up combo: what i said already

down:
pimp slap bomb
kick up
spends around one hand uses a snake to grab and latch itself to the ground
other hand(still spinning) sends birds kepping in the air.
then stops and does the bird drill but because of the snake the bird drills downward making a big explosion

normal:
pimp slap bomb
kick up
sends spiders below him making explosions at his feet as he's suspended in the air
then deidara runs and does a punch that explodes on contact and sends foe flying

side:
pimp slap bomb
kick up
snakes that start to wrap around your foe
a few spiders
then he sends a giant bird that hits your oppenent as he's being constricted by snake and the spiders are just starting to explode. the bird detonates on impact and makes a big eplosion with deidara saying "of course i'll win" (he has a cocky attitude)

all the combo's could be sooo much more epic like this but CC2 just doesn't have the imagination that i have
Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #50
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO

Oh just realized this became a sticky
iiReaps_xmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #51
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiReaps_xmasta View Post
Oh just realized this became a sticky
Stickied for a reason: http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51174

Danke Toast!
Kengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #52
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kengen View Post
Well its good to know that the thread can be helpful in a way
iiReaps_xmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #53
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Samsters94

That's it I'm out! xD hahahaha I kid
Old 04-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #54
KillPainHaters
Gennin

KillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura about

Ragequiting is for the weak. If i ever ragequited once it would be all over youtube. Since i never have before. I did have a few session disconnect from my internet cutting off somehow but for some reason it doesnt register as a ragequit.

KillPainHaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #55
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The most unbelievable thing happened to me today.......
I fought someone who was diedera and he didn't spam!!!!!
I was like wtf
Old 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #56
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiReaps_xmasta View Post
To answer your question it is KillSasukeHaters who first had it, although killpainhaters is number 2 in NA leaderboards, in my honest opinion killsasukehaters is the most skilled and fun to play with because he is Legit and plays the game how it should be played, anyone else with kill____haters are just fanboys, no disrespect to kph yur cool
I know he was first I got the game the day it released and we went head to head atleast 3 times in a row and I beat him most of the time and I agree he's reallyy skilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPainHaters View Post
i just made the killpainhaters account to spy on the pros and see what they do in generations in the beginning because my other account ETCJ18 is too well known and they would act cocky about every win they got on me or try to spam the hell out of me then act cocky. But i hate ragequiters i had to actually start to record every match before hand or threaten them beforehand to upload to force them to not do so. i have so many ragequiter videos its insane. But i just keep them in a file for reference for right now to know who to battle and who not too. lol KillSasukeHaters is my friend.
Didn't know u had a youtube channel ima check it out right now and maybe we can play sometimes...
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #57
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
I was like wtf
Lol. Possibly someone from SI. If he wasn't, then you're really lucky.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #58
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was like wtf
Was it in a tournament? Because I was using Deidara in tournaments a lot yesterday
Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #59
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

has anybody ever raged quit because the lag was so bad >_<

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #60
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I've rage quited once because I used pts Tenten legitimately and the person I was fightin switched to her with Deidara and Sasori as support. As soon as the match started he dashed back and sent out Deidara. Being smart, I ddnt run up but as soon as he gained his composure he started spamming her hutsu. Since he was so far away he could recharge all his chakra by the time the weapons got to me. He did this until my guard was broken and he used his ougi and repeated. I just turned off the game once he dashed back after his ougi ended.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote