Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #31
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

oh there is, it's just people don't use him the way he was meant to be used. They jutsu spam all day with him, it makes me sick to my stomach to see a worthy character spoiled by the acts of such...spammers *sniffs* I would use him but he's been ruined by spammers. It's been fun while it lasted, R.I.P. Masked man 2/27/2012 - 4/15/2012
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #32
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
oh there is, it's just people don't use him the way he was meant to be used. They jutsu spam all day with him, it makes me sick to my stomach to see a worthy character spoiled by the acts of such...spammers *sniffs* I would use him but he's been ruined by spammers. It's been fun while it lasted, R.I.P. Masked man 2/27/2012 - 4/15/2012
yeah...*sniffle* its so sad TT-TT TAKE ME INSTEAD!!

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #33
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
yeah...*sniffle* its so sad TT-TT TAKE ME INSTEAD!!
No, you can't go down the same road, your role isn't finished yet. You still have to show the new generation "the right way" to play a naruto game XD.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #34
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
No, you can't go down the same road, your role isn't finished yet. You still have to show the new generation "the right way" to play a naruto game XD.
you right! CHAARRRGGEE!!!! *rushes into ranked match* (3 days later)....im sorry boss it was a suicide mission tell my friend list....to NOT TOUCH MY STUFF!! *bleh* (dies)

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #35
Volcanic
Sannin

Quote:
you right! CHAARRRGGEE!!!! *rushes into ranked match* (3 days later)....im sorry boss it was a suicide mission tell my friend list....to NOT TOUCH MY STUFF!! *bleh* (dies)
lmao, not ranked match. I prefer player match over ranked any day. Before storm 3 is released CC2 should have a 1vs1 rank system. I suggested it to them before the game came out but it must've been too late.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #36
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
lmao, not ranked match. I prefer player match over ranked any day. Before storm 3 is released CC2 should have a 1vs1 rank system. I suggested it to them before the game came out but it must've been too late.
yeah i prefer 1 on 1 too i never rank anymore lol not after...*day-nightmares*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #37
Volcanic
Sannin

Quote:
yeah i prefer 1 on 1 too i never rank anymore lol not after...*day-nightmares*
I know...I know *looks out in a daze* but all hope isn't lost, they are still legit players out there that actually plays fair *raises my hand* so it's not all spammers online, only on ranked
Old 04-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #38
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
I know...I know *looks out in a daze* but all hope isn't lost, they are still legit players out there that actually plays fair *raises my hand* so it's not all spammers online, only on ranked
yeah theres actually legit players who only spam in ranked.....idk which is worse normal spammers or people who play fair but spam in ranked -_-

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #39
Volcanic
Sannin

Quote:
yeah theres actually legit players who only spam in ranked.....idk which is worse normal spammers or people who play fair but spam in ranked -_-
woow, lol. So they can't be legit if they spam even it is in ranked. If you're legit, you're legit. It can't be halfway, lol. So what are they semi spammers?
Old 04-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #40
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
woow, lol. So they can't be legit if they spam even it is in ranked. If you're legit, you're legit. It can't be halfway, lol. So what are they semi spammers?
*sigh* i guess so but seriously of they hate it so much that they'll resort to spamming in ranked then just dont rank anymore....people are weird

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

I really don't understand what's fun about spamming, it's just really boring doing the same thing over and over again and in the end, it's worth absolutely nothing.

I use Deidara in tournaments, and I use him in close combat. Why? Because it actually works. He has explosives, and supports, and as long as you're careful about it, you can win. The only problem with using Deidara is that the tournament host thinks you're a spammer so he puts you up against another spammer so when I'm trying to fight honestly, I get rasengan spammed, masked man spammed, UJ spammed, and so on.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #42
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post
I really don't understand what's fun about spamming, it's just really boring doing the same thing over and over again and in the end, it's worth absolutely nothing.

I use Deidara in tournaments, and I use him in close combat. Why? Because it actually works. He has explosives, and supports, and as long as you're careful about it, you can win. The only problem with using Deidara is that the tournament host thinks you're a spammer so he puts you up against another spammer so when I'm trying to fight honestly, I get rasengan spammed, masked man spammed, UJ spammed, and so on.
know that i was using shippuden tenten and i get put up against deidara, at first i never judge, if they pick a spammer character i give them the benifit of the doubt and trust them not to spam,but, this deidara user i faced only spammed and since tenten has such a short chakra dash getting in close was useless.

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #43
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post

I see how that could be annoying
Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #44
NarutoEndsSoon
Best In The World
Tokubetsu Jounin

NarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoEndsSoon has a reputation beyond repute

Coolss
NarutoEndsSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #45
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoEndsSoon View Post
Coolss
who are you!?!?!?!?!

( Click to show/hide )