Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 04-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #46
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

By order
1. Rukia
2. Urahara
3. Unohana
4. Neliel
5. Byakuya
6. Kenpachi
7. Ulquiorra
8. Fullhollowichigo

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #47
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

1. Renji
2. kenpachi
3. Yachiru Kusajishi

Last edited by The Anti-Life; 04-13-2012 at 05:40 PM..
The Anti-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #48
Mayuri
Gennin

Mayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the roughMayuri is a jewel in the rough

Szayel Mayuri Nemu and Kisuke
Science Division Ftw
Mayuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #49
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

hollow ichigo,hmmm i love me some hollow ichigo

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #50
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Tousen, hes a samarai o.o

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #51
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Uryu Ishdia is my favorite, hopefully this arc he will get a big power up and be important to the story again. The last time that was back in the SS arc .
Old 04-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #52
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Toshiro is my favorite
Old 04-16-2012, 07:15 AM   #53
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

#1 Kenpachi
#2 Ikkaku

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #54
lulz_turtle
Jounin

lulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faithlulz_turtle is a guardian of faith

NotAizen