Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Palm Tree Playground

Palm Tree Playground Hop into the playground to "Rate the 'whatever' above you", hurt/heal, and have fun in all of those other wacky forum games!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #46
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Live.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #47
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

*Takes a bullet for v3 anyday*
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #48
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Live yo. I wouldn't let you take the bullet
Old 04-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #49
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Live

Even if you die?
But I get what you mean, I would never let anyone take a bullet for me either.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #50
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Live yet again just to continue convo xD

I agree I wouldn't let that happen. I would be the one taking the bullets.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #51
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hmm. You shall live

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRUtoSuPErfAn View Post
F*ck yo couch Kishi, f*ck yo couch nigga.
Swordhand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #52
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Live... Wait WHAT?!

I meant DIE! Xp

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:24 AM   #53
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Die
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:25 AM   #54
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Die..

Jkay, live.. We have hot kinky sex..
Old 04-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #55
Monty
The Jolt
Sannin

Monty has disabled reputation

hmmm....severe punishment
Old 04-16-2012, 04:43 AM   #56
Mangekyo death
Gennin

Mangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant futureMangekyo death has a brilliant future

._. ****ing die plz
Old 04-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #57
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

I like your sig....

U may live...

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #58
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Live. Even though I don't know you.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #59
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

you can live

u cool

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:28 AM   #60
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

live. cus hibari will biite me if i say die