Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #196
Tsuna
Being a bastard works
Kage

Tsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuna

Next weeks ep will be titled "Shit Gets Real"...I wish

Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #197
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

finally got to watch korra.
it is amazing and beautiful,wayyyyy better than i though it would be.
katara not being able to finish about zukos mother=low blow.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #198
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

They need to start showing these on Fridays again. Instead of Saturday mornings. Sleeping on the first airing and gone on the second. Guess I have to watch these online.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #199
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I like Amon better than Ozai.

Amon does not need Bending To be a Threat.

( Click to show/hide )
Also it seem Bolin is the Sokka of this Series (For some Comedy Relief)
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #200
Kitten
#1 Ace...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

I'm about to watch the new episode in a sec... I can't wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
They need to start showing these on Fridays again. Instead of Saturday mornings. Sleeping on the first airing and gone on the second. Guess I have to watch these online.
I wish they showed it at a different time too! Thankfully I record the episodes so I can watch them later, ahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
I like Amon better than Ozai.

Amon does not need Bending To be a Threat.

( Click to show/hide )
Also it seem Bolin is the Sokka of this Series (For some Comedy Relief)
I prefer Amon as a villain, too... He's more frightening, brutal, scary, and mysterious than Ozai... Ozai was mostly just a jerk obsessed with power... I did like Ozai's dynamic relationship with his family, however...

And yeah... Bolin is definitely the Sokka of the series... XD
Old 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #201
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
this please.

this is the only show i look forward to watching during the week and it ends up showing on the only day i can sleep in.

:[
Old 04-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #202
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

just watched it and it was good.its nice to see more then 3 fire benders using lighting.its cool the amon has energy bending like aang tho its not as flashy.its nice to see more chi blockers around.thoo it seems like the benders are to dependant on there bending,even when right in the other person face they still try to bend,they gotta work on that

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #203
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoguy03 View Post
this please.

this is the only show i look forward to watching during the week and it ends up showing on the only day i can sleep in.

:[
Ikr, lol. I I've missed just about every episode -_-.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #204
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Ikr, lol. I I've missed just about every episode -_-.
dubhappy.com is your friend

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #205
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Equalists jacking Ty Lee's swag.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #206
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
just watched it and it was good.its nice to see more then 3 fire benders using lighting.its cool the amon has energy bending like aang tho its not as flashy.its nice to see more chi blockers around.thoo it seems like the benders are to dependant on there bending,even when right in the other person face they still try to bend,they gotta work on that
Amon could have EnergyBending but that would make him a Bender which would make him what he hates the most.

So i Think he developed a Advanced Chi-Blocking Move that has the same effects as EnergyBending.
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #207
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
Amon could have EnergyBending but that would make him a Bender which would make him what he hates the most.

So i Think he developed a Advanced Chi-Blocking Move that has the same effects as EnergyBending.
true but what if he didn't know that it was called energy bending

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #208
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

anybody got other links?

dubhappy ain't working.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #209
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith
Unhappy

Quote:
its not even on in the UK yet i have no choice

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #210
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

I saw episodes 1 and 2 at watchcartoononline.com not sure if the have episode 3 yet. And I hate how everyone is bending lightning so easily, not even Zuko could do it and he was one of the best. And Korra is still a noob, there's no way Aang would've lost to those non-benders like that. She seems to always try to be on the offense whereas Aang fought defensively and outsmarted his opponents.