Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Character Cafe

Character Cafe Talk about the characters in the Naruto anime and manga series!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #61
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

I never said Itachi was going to kill Sasuke, but he could have easily killed him by accident. You don't use Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo on someone if you are not intending to harm them, and considering the jutsu he used he would have easily killed him if Sasuke wasn't skilled

Yeah, Killer Bee would have killed him 3 times, once due to Sasuke having no intel and another time becaue he was forced into his 8 tailed form. In the end though Bee had to escape because he would've been killed by Amaterasu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post

5)lol what lol if danzo wanted to really killed him he would've been died.and lets not add that tobi saved sasuke at the end and that danzo said he was holding back so he could deal with tobi after sasuke
How was Danzo going to kill him? He was never going to by pass Susanoo and he did try to kill him, he even summoned the Baku because he had to, just like he had to release the 1st Hokages cells

All credit for my sig goes to xXdArKvOiDXx

Last edited by KyuubiDemonYoko; 04-24-2012 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Double post
ACG9527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #62
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG9527 View Post
I never said Itachi was going to kill Sasuke, but he could have easily killed him by accident. You don't use Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo on someone if you are not intending to harm them, and considering the jutsu he used he would have easily killed him if Sasuke wasn't skilled

Yeah, Killer Bee would have killed him 3 times, once due to Sasuke having no intel and another time becaue he was forced into his 8 tailed form. In the end though Bee had to escape because he would've been killed by Amaterasu.
no itachi would never had killed him by accident lol his whole point was to push sasuke to the limit and get rid of oro and the curse mark.

lol what lol B was not forced to go 8 tails,he wanted to finish thing off quick and he wanted to instal some fear in them.and so what if he escaped ama,sasuke had to escape deidara's last blast by going into manda,yet you didn't bring that up

Quote:
How was Danzo going to kill him? He was never going to by pass Susanoo and he did try to kill him, he even summoned the Baku because he had to, just like he had to release the 1st Hokages cells
not sure if you watched the fight or not but there was a point where sasuke could'nt move because danzo sealed him and danzo could've easily killed him there also he was going to kill sasuke at the end yet tobi had to save him
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #63
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

Quote:
no itachi would never had killed him by accident lol his whole point was to push sasuke to the limit and get rid of oro and the curse mark.

lol what lol B was not forced to go 8 tails,he wanted to finish thing off quick and he wanted to instal some fear in them.and so what if he escaped ama,sasuke had to escape deidara's last blast by going into manda,yet you didn't bring that up
Yes he would have been killed by Deidara, but like I said before he did outsmart him as Deidara blew himself up and Sasuke survived

Old 04-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #64
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Yes he would have been killed by Deidara, but like I said before he did outsmart him as Deidara blew himself up and Sasuke survived
explain how he outsmarted him
Old 04-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #65
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

Quote:
explain how he outsmarted him
He let Deidara blow himself up, whilst he escaped by controlling manda with his sharingan and hiding inside him.

Yeah he was forced to do it, but still not many other characters would have escaped that

Old 04-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #66
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
He let Deidara blow himself up, whilst he escaped by controlling manda with his sharingan and hiding inside him.

Yeah he was forced to do it, but still not many other characters would have escaped that
i wouldn't really call that outsmarting him since both had pretty much no chakra left and deidara knew he was going to win but i can see how one might think that
Old 04-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #67
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Sasuke is someone who gets given everything he ever wanted. He wanted power from Oro, he gave it. He wanted revenge for Itachi, he got it. He wanted to KILL Itachi, he got it, But he still isn't happy about it. He is being too overshadowed by his lust for vengance and power.

But, all in all, I do love his justus. The Chidori variants, the blaze release, it's really awesome. I don't hate him though.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #68
Bsmith242628
Gennin

Bsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I love Sasuke he is a boss. Doesn't take shit from anyone and he has the balls to go into fights with strong/stronger opponents with little intel or prep when he is at a disadvantage
Whatever. He is dumb enought to fight five Kage, in which almost all of them kill him. Tobi saved him from the tsuchikage. The fifth mizukage had him pretty much killed, and the raikage beat him, even with susanoo. Sasuke would be dead, and A would have nubs, but gaara stopped him. But Sasuke was dead. About four or five times. And killer bee destroyed him. Karin and Jugo saved him. If karon wasn't with Sasuke, he would have died a few times. Plus, I dont see how deideras mega suicide explosion didn't desinegrste the snake and Sasuke. It destroyed everything else in the area. Plus it was at point blank range. Sasuke is just lucky. And an idiot. if he didn't get the susanoo and mangekyo from itachi, he'd definintly be dead. He's just a spam character on the video games too. That's why everyone uses him. His susanoo is way annoying. Yeah, it is easy to defeat, but people spam it to much.

not sure if you watched the fight or not but there was a point where sasuke could'nt move because danzo sealed him and danzo could've easily killed him there also he was going to kill sasuke at the end yet tobi had to save him [/QUOTE]

Tobi has saved Sasuke way to many times. Karin too. Sasuke isn't all as strong as people make him out to be. The tsuchikage had him finished. You can't disagree with that. Sasuke had no way out. Tobi saved him, because Sasuke is too weak.

Last edited by KyuubiDemonYoko; 04-24-2012 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Double post
Bsmith242628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #69
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Manda didn't desentigrate because he was only caught in the blast for a split second. (You can tell he got away since he was summoned back). What most likely happened is that Manda was summoned and was hit by c0, but it was so damaging that he was only able to get seared before taking too much damage and de-summoning.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #70
Mei
I can't control it :'(
Tokubetsu Jounin

Mei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm a Sasuke hater xD Pretty much because he would've killed Sakura if Naruto didn't save her and also how easily he discarded Karin in the Danzo fight :c Too evil for me
Old 04-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #71
Sai18
Not human
Sannin

Sai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to Sai18

I think he's cool.
I just don't like him because he's turning into a psychopath.

Sai18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #72
Meelo
Gennin

Meelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the roughMeelo is a jewel in the rough

Part 1 sasuke:cool show off ok in my opinion
Part 2 sasuke:stronger than naruto smarter more calm and still cool
After learning the truth of the uchiha:dumbass asshole my clan is the best crap-_-
tried killing sakura: HELL YEAH >
Meelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #73
Onomatopoeia
The Terminator
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The only time I really liked Sasuke in part 1 was when he slapped Gaara's ass around in the Chunin exam finals, and that's mainly because I hated Gaara for maiming Lee and killing Dosu :P . Besides that, I mainly thought he was the cocky hotshot type with a sensitive side from an angsty-past cliche. Meh.

I hated him in the first part of part 2, mainly because he looked to be turning into an emo Orochimaru Jr. who would never actually accomplish his goals, but I believe that during his time with Team Hawk, Sasuke was certifiably badass. I had respect for him at that time that I never really lost, even when he went fully bad.

Sasuke is at his best when he is nobody's bitch, in my opinion. Right now, he's Tobi's, but at least he's still doing it for his own reasons, finally self-actualizing. I want to see the anti-hero Sasuke back with team Snake/Hawk/Awesome by the end of the manga, but I've grown to like Sasuke enough in general that him coming back to Konoha or even living/dying a villain would also be fine.

"Isn't it presumptuous to think that only you are different?"
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #74
SunGodAma
Keeper of the Red Garden
Sannin

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

take a look back at pre time skip sasuke. sasuke vs. yoroi, vs. gaara, vs. demon bros, vs haku and zabuza, vs. orochimaru, vs. sound ninja 4, he relied a lot more on natual ninja ability weapons taijutsu basic fireball techs hell even base shippuden sasuke was ok when he fough new team kakashi and deidara. After that tho he became a little bitxh boy that spams ms and would have died 10 times oveer if it wasnt for the rest of taka. He doesnt show that wild ninja insticnt anymore, he's a refined spammer. ( sigh) /:

Newset memeber of team vossen!

http://www.vossenwheels.com/
SunGodAma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #75
PhaxMasta12
ANBU Member

PhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh a hate Sauce thread!
Let's see...
I hate Sasuke for three reasons:

1. His personality. Now, I liked Sasuke up until after he killed Deidara. Which is when I started to call bs on certain things, like how he won that fight. Now, barring that, the real problem is who he is now. The reason I supported Sauce for a while after that fight was because I sort of agreed with him on certain things. However, as time went on(read: in the course of a few chapters), he became not a person who wanted revenge for being genuinely wronged, but a monster who wants his old home and everyone in it to burn for something that should have happened and an idiot who holds up his brother to ridiculous standards, even though he's responsible for all the bad crap in his life. He is also obnoxiously arrogant due to the MS.

2. His fighting style. Now, I loved Part 1 and Shippuden style Sasuke. They used very intricate and well thought out tactics to kill their opponents. That wnet down the damn drain when the MS went in Sasuke's arsenal. Then he suffered from a extreme case of what I like to call Dojutsu Syndrome: A disease where dojutsu techniques replace skill, intricate tactics, and in most cases, ones entire moveset with overly broken techniques. This has ruined most of his fights after the bein

3. Kishi's Uchiha Hard-on: Now I will say this right now: None of Sasuke's fights, hell, none of Team Hebi/Taka's fights have ever been won fairly. List of it:

Deidara: Pulled an almost impossible move to get out of C4, and broke the rules of the manga to escape C0.

Itachi: The former had multiple handicaps, and would have easily killed Sasuke if that was his objective. Even when his objective was for Sasuke to kill him, Sasuke still pretty much lost.

Killer Bee: Would have died twice in that battle had it not been for Karin and Jugo, and was trolled massively by Bee who could have just Bijuu dama-ed them all easily.

A: Got most of his moves dodged and was only able to survive due to enton.

Mei: Would have died had it not been for Zetsu.

Onoki: Would have died had it not been for Tobi.

Danzo: Needed to be told weaknesses of Danzo's best techs and almost died.

Kabuto: Would have died alone from the dragon tech and chakra scalpel to the throat.

He should have lost all of these. But no. Kishi had to give him pretty much a perfect record in Shippuden, something even the MAIN CHARACTER doesn't have. So yeah, that's pretty much why I hate Sasuke.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51792
PhaxMasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote