Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #46
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default (forgive me for the double post) *bows*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sasuke 13 View Post
Just stop talking all your doing is adding more gas to the fire and basically flame baiting me. I see that SI isn't an island "so cool you would wanna live on it". And yes your a fanboy.
im baiting you? your the one going around screaming "fanboy" but i dont care first time saying im not is really all i need maybe if i add enough gas to the fire it'll go out....im just wanting to calm you down so you can us logic

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #47
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Well you have to say hints differently or it will piss people off.
thats exactly how i worded it!!<--- god i love that face
but still your not making any sense in you complaints sub's need to be watched do waste them on stupid things and defiantly block ONLY what needs to be blocked do that and your already slightly better then just work on whoever you want to get better at damaging people with

IN YOUR FACE SI TOLD YOU CALMING PEOPLE WORKS 60% OF THE TIME!!

.....now i just need to wait a bit and see if i failed or made peace equal throughout the threads again

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #48
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i think apparate means to leave immdeiatly.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #49
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Really via I'm not butthurt I'm just annoyed by all the neg rep and the critscm for a game when I was trying to start a discussion about the problems in the game. I just said what I thought but everone just flamed me said I sucked get better and I flammed and then raged.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #50
Kannasan
Gennin

Kannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond reputeKannasan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really really ****ing hate this game. It's broken and completely hard to play online I'm ranked tsukage and everone ranked above you spams you or depends all on their supports in order to fight you. The sub system sucks and so does the stupid over powered items. All I see is a retarded game that should be 20 dollars instead of 60. This is a good example to how this couldn't live up to be storm3.
I know the feeling, dog, but it isn't worth getting angry over, as I've learned. Just stay off of ranked. I'd say 90% of the ranked server is spam. Try to only play with your friends where you (hopefully) don't feel obliged to kick a spammers a$$. It's just a game, and you should have fun with it. At this point the game's probably just tedious. If it really bothers you that much, just sell the game and try others. Hope I can help... :/
Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #51
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Really via I'm not butthurt I'm just annoyed by all the neg rep and the critscm for a game when I was trying to start a discussion about the problems in the game. I just said what I thought but everone just flamed me said I sucked get better and I flammed and then raged.
heres your thread
Quote:
I really really ****ing hate this game. It's broken and completely hard to play online I'm ranked tsukage and everone ranked above you spams you or depends all on their supports in order to fight you. The sub system sucks and so does the stupid over powered items. All I see is a retarded game that should be 20 dollars instead of 60. This is a good example to how this couldn't live up to be storm3.
now im no genius like shikamaru over there but that doesnt sound like a discussion does it?

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #52
Kitten
The Witch of Rarity...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Okay... there are things about the game that you don't like.... That's understandable... Thanks for sharing your opinion...

I haven't read through the entire thread yet but it seems like a lot of the posts in it don't actually address the problems you pointed out...

Anyways... I'm closing this... at least for the time being; it needs to get cleaned up... Next time someone makes a thread like like this one, please discuss it in a more mature fashion and try not to insult one another and spam images...
Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #53
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Might as well just leave it closed. Threads like this are just begging for flaming and flame-baiting, and that is what they usually turn in to.

Danke Toast!
Closed Thread