Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Pretend to be somebody you're not!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Post Avatar RP Idea Discussion

Let's see, let's say it's a combined 200 something years since aang, and korra's time as the Last Avatars. All Nations are joint united as in the current timeline, there are new bending elements, such as lightning, ice, lava. All benders don't have to be protagonists, but if you choose to be a antagonist, you will be strongly sought out by both the the allied nation council, Republic City Metal Bending police force, as well as the anti-benders org. We will be in more of a modern era with aoutomobiles, modern weapons, bending weapons antibending weapons.

U can be a non-bender(Civilized human). Aantibender who secretly practices bending but, if the organiztion finds out, they will turn on you. can participate in probending sports.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

now tell me about metal benders i don't remember them (i came into it late at 2008) also couldn't lava be added to as the level above fire bending so if your lava bender you should also do fire same with ice it goes under water doesn't it because in the toph introduction episode katarra froze 2 dudes on a wall.

i'll be a shadow bender if thats possible you can say so and i'll later describe powers with it

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon View Post
now tell me about metal benders i don't remember them (i came into it late at 2008) also couldn't lava be added to as the level above fire bending so if your lava bender you should also do fire same with ice it goes under water doesn't it because in the toph introduction episode katarra froze 2 dudes on a wall.

i'll be a shadow bender if thats possible you can say so and i'll later describe powers with it
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Metalbending

It all started with Aang and Toph.

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Metalbender_cops

Has evolved in the current timeline to a actual element.

Yes, u are right fire > lava, water > Ice. I was going with a fire/earth nation breed bending class. Permitting all three nations to be jointed as one, and live as one colony once again. Lightning benders could be from the cloud nation(Naruto inspiration). Ice colony lives with water tribe of course
Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
ip_oneverythin
Ip On Everything
S Class Ninja

ip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faithip_oneverythin is a guardian of faith

I like the idea but basically lava bender's are half avatar's?

( Click to show/hide )
thanks lunario
ip_oneverythin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ip_oneverythin View Post
true but whos to say bending hasn't evolved in the 200 years or maybe artificial avatar/bending powers like fairy tail did with dragon slayers

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ip_oneverythin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon View Post
true but whos to say bending hasn't evolved in the 200 years or maybe artificial avatar/bending powers like fairy tail did with dragon slayers
Yes, it is the evolution of bending, but like the new avatar would have to learn all 4 basic elements, as well as lightning, lava, ice, metal from aang's, and toph's timeline.