Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball The debates of Goku and friends from the legendary Dragon Ball series go here!

Old 04-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya
Exclamation Gogeta

The Gogeta that fought with Janemba... is he a SSJ1 or SSJ2? How do you know? I always see different people saying both.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i thought he was SSJ1 since i didn't see lighting going around his body like another SSJ2
Old 04-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

Same here :/
Old 04-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
TheTrueUchiha
3 Star Hunter
Sannin

TheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to TheTrueUchiha

It is said that he is SSJ2 in fusion Gogeta form. The lightning effects does always come about when in the SSJ2 state when it comes to fusion. I.E. Super Vegito
TheTrueUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I thought he turned into Super Gogeta meaning SS1...
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueUchiha View Post
It is said that he is SSJ2 in fusion Gogeta form. The lightning effects does always come about when in the SSJ2 state when it comes to fusion. I.E. Super Vegito
super vegito never went SSJ2,he just went SSJ.and name someone that went SSJ that didn't have lighting around there body
Old 04-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well usally id defend the fusions are ss1 but after seeing this

and i know this isn't cannon but i wish it was oh heres first page link for people interested http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-0.html

oh and most epic but confusing page ever

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon View Post
well usally id defend the fusions are ss1 but after seeing this

and i know this isn't cannon but i wish it was oh heres first page link for people interested http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-0.html

oh and most epic but confusing page ever
what is that
Old 04-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

its dragon-ball multiverse what gt should have been they even bring back important people and alternate dimensions like if you ever wondered "what if vegeta killed frieza" or if freiza never existed or what if cell won or maybe if vegito won and stayed like that

they answer all of that and even have star wars, et, and other references

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #10
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon View Post
its dragon-ball multiverse what gt should have been they even bring back important people and alternate dimensions like if you ever wondered "what if vegeta killed frieza" or if freiza never existed or what if cell won or maybe if vegito won and stayed like that

they answer all of that and even have star wars, et, and other references
is it canon
Old 04-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

nope but i wish and its sure as hell better than gt especially when they have a old man krillen that took on salza from coolers armoured squad in 2 hits or when theres people with freiza buster armor

oh and its a bit gorier

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #12
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It's looks amazing someone should animate it
Old 04-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #13
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

yeah i know that could be the new gt but not gt maybe hoshi since that names been popping up

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #14
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Gogeta that fought Janemba? I'm pretty dang sure he was SS1. No lightning

Whatever level he was he's still my favorite character

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRUtoSuPErfAn View Post
F*ck yo couch Kishi, f*ck yo couch nigga.
Swordhand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I prefer Vegito over gogeta