Go Back   Island Forums > Graphics Plaza > Design Hall

Design Hall Do you have artistic skills you want to show off? Or how about ask somebody of artistic talent to lend you a hand? Well, this is the place to jump into!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
NarutoLover629
Chuunin

NarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faithNarutoLover629 is a guardian of faith
Default My Own Wonderland

Going through a Wonderland faze. Wanted to draw my own version, but as a Wonderland Circus. There is Queen of Hearts, Dormouse, Caterpillar, Dum and Dee, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter and White Rabbit.

Made it look like a Circus Poster Ad.

Oh yes, just in case, I KNOW that some of the characters are from the other book, and that there are some missing (like march hare). >.< had a few people rant at me for that but as i said: MY version of Wonderland. It's not I am following the offical version
anyway here:

]
Old 04-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

It says I must spread rep before giving it to you again lol. I don't remember doing that, but very nice
Old 04-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Samsters94

Yeah this is really cool!!!! I like it a lot
Old 04-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
jaberjazz
( ́ ◕◞ε◟◕`)
S Class Ninja

jaberjazz has disabled reputation

Awesome
Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
Nao_Chan
C i e n F l e u r
S Class Ninja