Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
TheTrueUchiha
3 Star Hunter
Sannin
 
TheTrueUchiha's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Padokea
Posts: 1,415
TheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to TheTrueUchiha
Default

Sakura, at the start of Shippuden, I thought was pretty badass. A cute Pink Haired Chick that is epic strong and can heal people. Like a younger Tsunade. However, as the series progressed and everyone was getting new abilities and getting stronger; She somehow managed to stay the same. She has NO JUTSUS except for the basic(Clones,Substitute and Transform). They need to give her something else other than the same old same old. Give her SOMETHING that sets her apart from everyone else. Maybe she has a jutsu she created like Tsunade but works 100x better. And when its released she is on par with Lee in his 6th Gate(Speed Wise and a lot stronger). Other than that, I see her falling into the void of less air time, a.k.a, Ino and Tenten.
TheTrueUchiha is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #17
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member
 
BronyBaby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sydney, California.
Posts: 3,839
BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby
Default

lol, Sakura has had her good times in the manga, but, she still has more potential to do more. If she stopped worrying about Sasuke that much, or do waht Naruto did, and use Sasuke as an excuse to get stronger, instead of sulking that he's not there with her, she could be the strongest female ninja.

It's just...... she has this thing about her to always screw up and make you angry. She had a chance to kill Sasuke and didn't because of her insecurities. But, she is a good worker and does a great job a being a medical ninja, but the thing that annoys me the most about her is that she can be stronger and better, but does nothing about it, just cries. She needs to grow up.
__________________

BronyBaby is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #18
UFT
Tokubetsu Jounin
 
UFT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 356
UFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLO
Default

Quote:
it's a shame that she isn't very strong.
when does strength define character? it never does.

Quote:
she still needs to die tho
for what? give me one good reason why she deserves death

Quote:
STILL WORTHLESS
so i guess thats what you will tell the doctor when they save your life? "stop saving me your worthless and you need to die for no reason!"

Quote:
Always crying about how Naruto needs to bring back Sasuke and how she loves him so much.
actually sakura NEVER cries about that. NEVER. she did once and only because her friend comrade and love was gone and naruto was the only one who even could bring him back SINCE SHE HERSELF FAILED. she was crying at her OWN FAILURE. ive never seen sakura actually outright cry about sasuke and how he wont love her back

Quote:
ll this mess is because Sakura just cant let go!
hinata cant let go either. neither can lee. the manga is all about unrequited love

Quote:
she fought the sound ninjas during the Chunnin exam, thats such a HUGE feat(NOT)
again why should she be godlike like her teammates? why does she need feats to be a great character? answer: she doesnt. your basically hating her for something that is not her fault but kishi's.

Quote:
Yeah she fought the Puppet Master of all time, but had Chiyo use her chakra threads to control her cause Sakura sucked so much
so a character must suck if they, a chunin, cant fight a s-class kage level super ninja without help? because that makes SO MUCH SENSE right? and for your information, sakura was gradually seeing through sasoris movements and not even needing chiyos help by the end. she destroyed 3rd kazekage completely without help

Quote:
Sakura even had the chance to kill Sasuke with that poison Kunai but failed horribly due to her insecurity.
you do know she failed cos of plotshield right? no way would kishi let his beloved sasuke fall to a poisoned kunai. and also because sakura is not itachi. she cant kill her comrades in cold blood so easily.

Quote:
Naruto didnt have the 9-tailed fox, he would've died by that poison. Sakura NEEDS to DIE and have Hinata take her place.
and hinata is so much better? for her selfish crush she nearly got herself killed by stupidly charging pain head on and unleashing 6 tailed naruto who, if minato didnt stop him, would have destroyed everyone in the village. no he would not have died since sakura had the antidote. god this argument makes no sense. sasuke wielded the kunai. you act like she stabbed him herself.

Quote:
Why have the Kunai then? USELESS. Took all that time preparing that poison and getting close to Sasuke, only to not do it.
"i thought..i could do it!"
the only reaso she didnt is sasuke's plotshield and her own unwillingness to cut former comrades down like they are nothing. kakashi and sakura get how third hokage felt.

Quote:
Lol her braveness and kindness doesn't make up for the fact that she is still one annoying girl
but she isnt annoying so it does

Quote:
Good post but Sakura is still useless.
shes saved so many people, hinata, karin, kankuro, the entire alliance (by giving her discovered intel about zetsu to headquarters which enabled them to call naruto back), naruto (twice), sasuke, countless alliance members and konoha nins in pain invasion/war. and still you say shes useless? are you saying theyd be alive if she wasnt there? sakura was better than every medic in the sand village, better than alot of enemy jounins (destroying 3rd kazekage), and better than most of rookie 11 in part 2 (3rd databook stats). her strength enabled victory to even be possible vs sasori, and killed a giant centipede in one hit to save a little girl.

Quote:
She had her moment to shine preShippuden when she took on the sound genin. But the fact is she still failed. She had to get help from other teams as well as Rock Lee.
she was the weakest of all of them and unlike them had to face them all alone while very tired and low on chakra

Quote:
She spent most of her time fangirling over Sasuke rather than training and growing stronger.
which is why she learnt to dispell genjutsu, control her chakra perfectly, has the best analytical skills on the squad, and completed the first exam without having to cheat...

Quote:
[B]Now onto Sasuke. The only reason she had any kind of crush on him was because of his looks which would make her shallow
where is this stated? oh right your making shit up. she loves sasuke because she's her goal and aspiration. more than anything she wants him to acknowledge her. not like her bakc, just acknowledge her. its also because sasuke was the one who said what she wanted him to say (it was actually henge'd naruto who said it) and also because she got to know him and sasuke confided in her about the massacre and revenge. sasuke says to her "i cant let anything distract me from my goal, NOT EVEN YOU". meaning he held sakura in higher regard than anyone else in konoha at the time. who knows how well they knew each other offscreen? hell sasuke didnt even really listen to naruto and kakashis lectures, spitting them back in their faces but sakura's speech he listened intently and quietly left.
keep in mind she had a crush on him as a small child, at that age you really arent that sexually attracted to ANYONE. and it certainly wasnt because of popularity because she thought no one else liked him.

Quote:
She didn't care that he was a reclussive jerk to her and everybody else and had a major superiority complex.
read the article: why women like bad boys.
maybe sakura liked the adventure or maybe she thought she could change him back. also sasuke wasnt being a "reclusive jerk" when complimenting her twice, or confiding in her about itachi crying, or asking who hurt her (in Curse seal mode) or offering to lay down his life to give naruto time to save her.

Quote:
Sakura betrayed her friends
naruto punched the shit out of sasuke in the forest of death. i guess hes an evil traitor too? hinata ignored narutos orders and got herself nearly killed by pain. i guess shes an evil traitor? this is a world of ninjas. putting your comrades to sleep so they dont DIE is pragmatic greater good stuff. sakuras not completely innocent and definitely had no malicious intent toward them. or they would have sensed said intent.

Quote:
Sasuke didn't want her nor does he care for having her around
wrong. sasuke said he cant bear to let two precious friends die in front of him and was willing to lay down his life to give naruto time to rescue her. if he didnt care then why did he ask who layed a hand on her in forest of death? if he didnt care why did he listen to her attempts at stopping him rather than just keep walking? if he didnt care then why did he compliment on her skills and forehead (i know it was naruto who said the latter but she doesnt know that!)? why did he thank her? if he didnt care then why did he not have a smirk on his face when about to kill her (usually sasuke fights with a smirk on his face when hes winning/about to finish them). why did he instead look royally pissed off http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...pter-484.html?

Quote:
She had no idea about that his parents were dead nor did she know her personally other than being on the same team
wrong. she knew him quite well and why he was leaving the village, even saying that she can help him with revenge. he thanked her for that. and ill bring up the "not even you" quote again. sakura was held in a higher regard than anyone in the room in sasukes mind when he said that.

It took that attack to know he was far to gone now, so she lied to Naruto a guy who cares so much for her.
for the greater good. if naruto knew sakura still cared about sasuke and was doing this so that he wouldnt have to, he would react how he did in the war "i cant let anyone fight and die for me". sakura knew naruto well and tried her best to stop him from putting himself in akatsukis reach. she thought by declaring her love for him and freeing him from the promise, its her way of atoning for her mistakes.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html
"so she was hiding something" naruto never outright accused her of lying to him. he only suspected something was wrong and she was hiding the truth.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html
sakuras not stupid. she understands the position hes put us in
http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html
sakura chose naruto over sasuke and that was her way of atoning for it
http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html
"she was only thinking of you naruto"

Quote:
He has betrayed the village and went off with a S class criminal of his own will. She and Naruto both acted like he was taken by force which is wrong.
the village would have had him killed immediately if there was really something so wrong with leaving.

Quote:
Sakura still stood up for Sasuke all the way when he attacked the other Kage's.
not really. she only demanded why hed do that (join akatsuki). and after danzo gave the order, there was no hope left of him coming back.

Quote:
She hurts him over and over again and even during normal times she abuses him physically
the "abusing physically" is a typical trait of the tsundere. watch more anime and youll see. nami hits luffy, and rukia hits ichigo but its never called abuse, its called comedy. the idiot hero gets hit when he does idiot things. and it never actually hurts him. physical abuse id say would be 4th kazekage and gaara. thats abuse.
i cant think of a single time when sakura intentionally hurt naruto.

Quote:
She proved to herself she doesn't have what it takes to do what needs to be done.
she proved she can hesitate when about to murder a former comrade by stabbing him in the back while being bombarded with flashbacks of the man he used to be. anyone in her position would have stopped their kunai. especially naruto or kakashi. even kakashi didnt have the resolve to kamui sasukes head away as soon as he got there. when it comes to it, sakura can fight puppets, zombies and first hokage clones like nobodys business. but not her FORMER BELOVED TEAMMATE. it must be extremely difficult to try and do that while not even understanding why as kakashi and naruto do. if she knew the truth about itachi then she might have understood and knew she'd have to do it. take him out so the elder secret stays secret.

Quote:
. In the end she was unable to do what needed to be done, not only did she fail Naruto and her friends and her village she failed herself.
again she didnt fail. she hesitated for a fraction of a second which under the circumstances is UNDERSTANDABLE. and that gave sasuke a chance to turn around and block her attempt. not only was she trying to get trhough a strong plot shield but she proves she has just as much a kind heart as hinata. she cant kill comrades. thats unthinkable for her now. same with 3rd hokage. i suppose he failed his village and himself too?

Quote:
Now into the war she is questioning herself that if naruto and sasuke ever got into a fight she woudn't know which one she would protect.
wrong. that was a filler only moment and therefore i am free to ignore it and so should you. kishis manga is what we are reading here.

Quote:
Sakura is a good medic but that is it. She was not much help to Chiyo in the fight other than being a meat puppet and her antidote to Sasori's poisen.
sakura saved chiyo several times. she destroyed hiruko puppet and chiyo couldnt. she punched away the iron sand blocks and chiyo cant. she blew away the poison gas with a paper bomb to save herself and chiyo. she took the antidote and destroyed third kazekage after avoiding taking too much damage by the iron sand world order. she destroyed sasoris body by pulling him away from chiyo. then she took a poisoned blade to the stomach and not onyl was still standing but abel to form seals and heal herself.
sasori acknowledged this was a brat to be taken seriously.

Quote:
Sakura is useless and pretty much a failure at being a ninja and a friend.
sakura is powerful and a great friend, protecting them even if they hate her for it.
__________________
"I am emperor of the universe! The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet....or better still TO BE CRUSHED... LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!!!- Chris Ayres as Frieza.
UFT is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #19
UFT
Tokubetsu Jounin
 
UFT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 356
UFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLOUFT is seen as EL DIABLO
Default

Quote:
She has NO JUTSUS except for the basic(Clones,Substitute and Transform).
wrong. mystical palm, poison gas, chakra enhanced strength, taijutsu skills. her training from tsunade was in poisons, medical knowledge and how to treat people while at the same time hold her own in close combat if need be. she didnt bother being jiraiya and teach her a bunch of jutsu a medic would never use.

Quote:
They need to give her something else other than the same old same old. Give her SOMETHING that sets her apart from everyone else.
why? shes much different from tsunade personality wise. and shes much different from her teammates in terms of intellect and analytical skill. lee is gai lite. naruto was jiraiya-lite barring kyuubi powers. sasuke is itachi-lite. yamatos a literal copy of shodai.

Quote:
she stopped worrying about Sasuke that much, or do waht Naruto did, and use Sasuke as an excuse to get stronger,
thats EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID. she fought sasori so hard because he knew about oro and therefore sasuke. she trained with tsunade so she would be able to help naruto bring him back. you didnt read the manga

Quote:
She had a chance to kill Sasuke and didn't because of her insecurities.
i didnt know hesitating to slay a comrade in cold blood is insecure

Quote:
the thing that annoys me the most about her is that she can be stronger and better, but does nothing about it, just cries.
she hasnt cried in 100 chapters and is obviously one of the heroes of the world war due to basicalyl being second in command in the medic dvision. thats how far shes come. onyl a chunin and yet shes basically one of the commanders. she was put in charge of the whole konoha hospital in pain arc.
__________________
"I am emperor of the universe! The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet....or better still TO BE CRUSHED... LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!!!- Chris Ayres as Frieza.
UFT is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #20
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

@UFT a good reason is that she's useless,all she does is cry,bi*ch at naruto,punches him,doesn't have the balls to do what needed to be done,and the the sher amount of uselessness in part one
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #21
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin
 
Gan2205's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 325
Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of
Default

^ UFT just said that she hasn't cried in 100 chapters. The punching thing is just Japanese comic relief
__________________
Gan2205 is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #22
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post
^ UFT just said that she hasn't cried in 100 chapters. The punching thing is just Japanese comic relief
yea its easy for her to not cry when she isn't shown much in the last 100 chapters

your point being,doesn't mean she doesn't hit him
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:19 AM   #23
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin
 
Gan2205's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 325
Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
yea its easy for her to not cry when she isn't shown much in the last 100 chapters

your point being,doesn't mean she doesn't hit him
XD true but she has been pretty good like when "Neji Zetsu" was around

Well yeah, but I'm just saying that it's a normal thing for manga :P
__________________
Gan2205 is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #24
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post
XD true but she has been pretty good like when "Neji Zetsu" was around

Well yeah, but I'm just saying that it's a normal thing for manga :P
no she was not pretty good,she was ok at best

it may be normal but its still annoying to see him get hit over every stupid little thing
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #25
lunar8339
Gennin
 
lunar8339's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: a hidden village >.<
Posts: 58
lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
no she was not pretty good,she was ok at best

it may be normal but its still annoying to see him get hit over every stupid little thing
XD getting hit over about everything is common in alot of manga/ anime, i believe kishi does fairly well with it. it is funny at alot of times/ if not all.
__________________
my goal in life is to become a manga artist

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar8339 View Post
XD getting hit over about everything is common in alot of manga/ anime, i believe kishi does fairly well with it. it is funny at alot of times/ if not all.
as i already said,it may be a normal thing but it is still annoying, http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-450-page-4.html that is nothing but annoying,he just saved the village and was able to bring all who died back to life and whats the first thing she does,hit him -_-
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #27
lunar8339
Gennin
 
lunar8339's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: a hidden village >.<
Posts: 58
lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
as i already said,it may be a normal thing but it is still annoying, http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-450-page-4.html that is nothing but annoying,he just saved the village and was able to bring all who died back to life and whats the first thing she does,hit him -_-
well atleast it was unexpected
__________________
my goal in life is to become a manga artist

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #28
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar8339 View Post
well atleast it was unexpected
true it was but still annoying
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #29
Coobie
Yeah
Kage
 
Coobie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,866
Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie
Default

Sakura is garbage.
Coobie is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #30
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,663
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
Sakura is garbage.
__________________

Antdog is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.