Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

ominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faith
Default Altiar vs Ezio

This is a debate on who you think is the better Assassin, better fighter, and better character in general.

The fight takes place after Revelations. Therefore, both characters had time to develop their skills. This fight takes place while both are in thier prime, with the skills they both had in the game.

Both have no intel and can use every weapon they have ever used, except the Apple Of Eden. Neither have prep as well.

I personally think Altiar is the better in everything stated above. Who do you think wins between them?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I also think Altair is better in everything stated above, but would lose because ezio has better weapons, gadgets, etc.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

ominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohj21 View Post
I also think Altair is better in everything stated above, but would lose because ezio has better weapons, gadgets, etc.
Glad to you picked Altiar+rep, however in Revelations, Altiar could use those weapons as well.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Connor.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Pond View Post
Connor.
good one. I have to rep you for that.

Go Assassin's Creed 3
Old 04-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

altair is better 2 me as stated above the reason why he would lose is because of the gadgets ezio has

if altair had those gadgets he would take this hands down

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Old 04-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Altiar is the greatest assassin in history and will only be surpassed by Desmond.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Altiar is the greatest assassin in history and will only be surpassed by Desmond.
Only because Desmond downloads skills from them. Which I find unfair
Old 04-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
bertjor
The Lord of Spiderwebs
S Class Ninja

bertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Altair is definitely superior as he has the apple of eden. Even if he doesn't control Ezio's mind, he can still control his movements
Old 04-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #10
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Please. All of you are fools.

Connor has guns.
And he was trained by Native Americans.
And he has excellent archery skills.
And guns.
And he's American.

By all of these regards, even in speculation, his destructive capacity has to be at least, I don't know, say . . . city block+ at least.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #11
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:

Connor has guns.
And guns.
And he's American.

By all of these regards, even in speculation, his destructive capacity has to be at least, I don't know, say . . . city block+ at least.
Since when did rifles and bows do city block + damage ...............

Already Connor fanboys lol
Old 04-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Since when did rifles and bows do city block + damage ...............

Already Connor fanboys lol
Lol, can't help it. They combined American History and Assassins. Things couldn't get more epic than that.

And that's just an estimate. It could be more or less depending on variables, lol.

But just wait. You're going to be agreeing once Connor single-handedly takes out the entire British Army with his dual pistols, hidden blade and tomahawk.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #13
Tysis
Part-time
Sannin

Tysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

Connor has guns.
And guns.
And he's American.

Connor is Native American if I'm not mistaken, and Native American's kick ass. He's the best!

(But if not him then Altair
Old 04-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #14
CodeG_Lelouch
Gennin

CodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enoughCodeG_Lelouch will become famous soon enough

A master swordsman with a stick can beat a novice swordsman with a sword.
In reality the only thing Altair would probably lose to would be Ezio's hidden gun. However Ezio has been throgh more than altair (that we know of), so ezio has a bit more exp than altair does. So I give the victory to my homeboy ezio.

-Ur ideals = my 2nd sig.
Closed Thread