Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 04-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
TheTrueUchiha
3 Star Hunter
Sannin

TheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTheTrueUchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to TheTrueUchiha
Default Dragon's Dogma

Was on talking to my brother a few seconds ago, as he sent me a link to a video containing possibly the BEST RPG EVER Created. It's called Dragon's Dogma. There are LOADS of videos online pertaining to such epicness. Its like Skyrim meets Dark Souls.

Personally, RPGs are the best type of games out there. I hope this got online play!!!!!!! *Crosses Fingers*

P.S. ENJOY!
TheTrueUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
F4r0_Atak
Tokubetsu Jounin

F4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faith

I played the demo. It certainly has a huge load of potential... but honestly, too many things is happening at the same time and I couldn't keep focus on the actual target. Since your A.I partners are so useful, some of the major battles are done in minutes. The problem with this game might not be the camera or your pawns A.I , but the actual events. Almost everything triggers an event, which triggers another which change the camera angle and then the target. Knowing that your partner can also call for help, it becomes very distracting. I don't know maybe it's just me... The game had the potential to be a new open world hack and slash game with huge RPG elements. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it does...

( Click to show/hide )
F4r0_Atak is offline   Reply With Quote