Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: Which game is better?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Which game is better?

Old 04-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Pharaoh
Black Leg
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Talking Ratchet and Clank vs. Crash Bandicoot

I saw the Jak vs Ratchet thread which influenced me to make this one. Ratchet and Clank is great, but idk if anything can beat Crash Bandicoot back in the day lol, so i just want to know your guys's opinions?
Which game is better?

vs.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This an actual battle or which game is better?
Old 04-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

if this is an fight,i would go with ratchet.IIRC Crash really doesn't have much besides himself lol the only think was the mask that when it got on his face,made him invinceable for a couple of seconds while KDY said ratchet has armor that is impervious to all damage so crash wont be able to hurt him
Old 04-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Pharaoh
Black Leg
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

which game is better, haha. Idt this would be a fair fight if it were an actual battle lol
Old 04-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

Maybe if you checked the poll...

EDIT:

DAMN we all posted the same time....

EDIT again:

I'd say Crash got gay towards the modern days. PS1 was epic.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Team Jak has arrived...

And i think we al agree that Ratchet is a better game, idk how you can pit to different gen games against each other... o.O

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Pharaoh
Black Leg
Akatsuki Member

I actually thought about that as well, but i just wanted to know what game everybody thinks is better? Newer isn't necessarily better in many cases
Old 04-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #8
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I like Rachet better. Specifically Rachet and Clank Deadlocked. I played with my brother and it was so fun with all the crazy ass weapons and vehicles. RACHET FTW !

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #9
Kitten
˙˙˙uǝǝnb ʎʇᴉʌɐɹפ
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Perhaps a more appropriate thread would have been Crash vs. Spyro... Either way, the Insomniac side would have won... Ratchet game series overall beat Crash series hands down... Although Crash Bash was a blast to play with friends...
Old 04-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Ninja
Ninja Frog
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I grew up with Crash so Crash everyday baby
*Bandicoot Dance*

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
Ninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Perhaps a more appropriate thread would have been Crash vs. Spyro... Either way, the Insomniac side would have won... Ratchet game series overall beat Crash series hands down... Although Crash Bash was a blast to play with friends...
yeah, crash was an amazing game and all, but once it went into the mutant titans things it went really crap. The last crash game that i recall being awesome was number 5 IIRC.

But ratchet and clank on the other hand, has not let me down as much as what monstrosity they did with crash. the only bad ratchet and clank game was All 4 One. Other than that, it was and is still an amazing game. I give mine to Ratchet and Clank, once again.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #12
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Ratchet be traveling thru space, so theirs always room for another adventure...

cmon, make a decent ratchet and clank game exclusively for ps3...

So they can polish it up...

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
yeah, crash was an amazing game and all, but once it went into the mutant titans things it went really crap. The last crash game that i recall being awesome was number 5 IIRC.

But ratchet and clank on the other hand, has not let me down as much as what monstrosity they did with crash. the only bad ratchet and clank game was All 4 One. Other than that, it was and is still an amazing game. I give mine to Ratchet and Clank, once again.
Haha remembering Crash games brings back so many good memories. I had Crash 1, 2, Warped, The Wrath of Cortex, Team Racing, Tag Team Racing, Nitro Cart, Bash and maybe Twinsanity. I really liked the one where it was around an amusement park, Tag Team Racing I believe.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

I love the original Crash games, PS1 was amazing.