Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Rave479
Chuunin

Rave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faith
Default Tsunade vs Orihime

Well this isn't an actually fight, its the who's the better healer? Self healing and healing of others counts. Also, if it matters, Tsunade's fear of blood is irrelevant.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

She got over that... and for self Tsunade. For others: Orihime, by FAR.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

i would say Orihime is the better healer.since with her skills she turns back time around the area to the point where it is perfect and working great

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
Rave479
Chuunin

Rave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faithRave479 is a guardian of faith

Well how? I'm not really too familiar with Bleach...
Old 04-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave479 View Post
Well how? I'm not really too familiar with Bleach...
i forgot exactly what azien said by he said its not healing but something to do with space/time stuff.an example is when she healed espada#6 grimmjow. he had his arm cut off and burnt to ashes thus its gone forever but she used her power around the area of his arm and slowly his arm came back until it was 100 percent back,like before it got burnt

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
Kitten
The Witch of Rarity...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Orihime is the better healer... she can heal missing limbs... she doesn't heal in the literal sense... like... she reverses whatever damage is done... it's sort of like time manipulation but used for healing... it's kinda cheap lol...
Old 04-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

tsunade better self healer

orhime- is better healer period it seems faster and and more effective

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Old 04-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Sakura
Goddess of Poems
S Class Ninja

Sakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faith

Orihime by a long shot. Her willingness to heal anyone is a big thing for me.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
Ninja
Ultimate Musician
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Orihime.
She can heal much more serious wounds

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #10
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Orihime by a long shot. Her willingness to heal anyone is a big thing for me.
Yea but sometimes that puts everyone in a worse position. Like in the anime when she healed Muramasa, I was like "WTF you doin bish ! He's the enemy !" But I do respect her for that quality also, Ichigo too since he helps the enemy from time to time.

Technically Tsunade can heal more people faster with Katsuya. But I'd prefer to be healed by a young 17 yr old, big tittied girl than an old 50 something yr old, bigger tittied lady. She may look 30 something, but my intuition would tell me she's lying. Plus Tsunade can only heal others to a certain extent while Orihime can reject even death (I think she did with Melony).

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Old 04-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Orihime has vastly better healing abilities. Like stated she can heal wounds by rewinding time backwards.