Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Manga

Other Manga Talk about your other favorite manga series here!

Old 04-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

Lightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default The Legendary Tower of God.

By far... one of my favourite manhwa/manga of all time.

My list is incredibly sharp. So I rarely rave about anything.

But Tower of God made me hate myself.... Because I power read that shit in a week.

It is in full color too. A breath of fresh air baby.

IT WAS SOO GOOD. I FELT LIKE A JUNKIE. I COULDN'T STOP. AT ALL.

There's so much politics.. so much meaning behind EVERY detail. It's a fucking masterpiece that's still going.

I can't stress how amazing this series is. You can read this series and know jackshit about anything going on, but even at face value it's fucking great.

I cut my dick off. Reading this shit made it grow back 8 MORE INCHES. I GOT BITCHES NOW.

PEOPLE BUY ME FOOD FOR NO REASON.

Guys, I'm black.. reading this shit made me white.. and I walked through my hood, THEY GAVE ME DAPS.

I SAID WASSUP TO SOME JEWS... I HAD A BAR-MITZVAH.

pimpin ain't easy.. but it is when you read Tower of God.

Real shit.

REAL.

shit.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/7/tower...by_the-company
Old 04-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I read this.

But I havent fully caught up yet :[
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i'm reading the second season right now

baam became a wonderful women^^
but it feels like they just skipped too much with 5 years. i hope this gap will be covered up later...

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

Lightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

DON'T DISRESPECT BAAM OKAY.

he's so ****ing cool.

Besides, he had long hair when he was younger. And that's the purpose of the timeskip.

There's so many questions. It's delicious.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #5
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Started reading... it seems pretty interesting.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Shit... this series is really really interesting.... O_O
I'm so sad knowing that it will never be animated...
Also... Koon > All
Old 04-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

KOOOOOON IS THE BLUE TRUTH.

Briefcase of awesome.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lord View Post
DON'T DISRESPECT BAAM OKAY.

he's so ****ing cool.

Besides, he had long hair when he was younger. And that's the purpose of the timeskip.

There's so many questions. It's delicious.
Well, i don't disrespect him, i just say he became a hottie XD

btw. if we're rating characters now, i have to point out that
- Yuri (the princess with the black march) is a dream
- Koon is coolnes himself
- Rahel is a slut

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

Michelle Light.. lol. That was the absolute worst surprise ever.

as if it wasn't Rahel.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #10
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

I'm re-reading it.

OH MY GOD.. LAHEL WAS REFERED TO BY HEADON FROM THE BEGINNING OH SHIT.

the smallest detail justt made this shit amazing.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
WarAngel
SI's Planeswalker
Kage

WarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWarAngel is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Im in the second season, but they aren't showing any of the other original characters. I wanna see Gator, Akkun, and Koon again!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #12
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

I don't know how this isn't more mainstream. I'm going crazy.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

New Chapter out!

Untrustworthy Room (2)
Old 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lord View Post
I don't know how this isn't more mainstream. I'm going crazy.
I think becouse it's korean. the manga scene is a lot smaller and less international. what a shame!

btw. a guy called noel made alot of cool artwork.
take a look, its outstanding!

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

All the men look like females x.x

Koon looks so plush. x.x

and Baam looks more like a female now x.x

gaddamn, I should say Viole now.