Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of
Default Doctor Who and Sherlock

Does anyone here watch Doctor Who and Sherlock?

They're both british programmes and Doctor Who is currently the longest sci-fi series, it'll be 50 years next year.
Gan2205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i watch Doctor Who

i have the Series 4,5,6 Soundtracks of Doctor who

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
Sasori
Dazed and Confused
Akatsuki Member

Sasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Sasori Send a message via MSN to Sasori

Only seen a couple of Dr Who Christmas specials. My Parents watched it when they were kids though (yes, it has been going for THAT long). xD

Sherlock yes. I ****ing love that show.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

awesome Can't wait for series 7 of Doctor who, it looks incredible so far

Quote:
Only seen a couple of Dr Who Christmas specials. My Parents watched it when they were kids though (yes, it has been going for THAT long). xD
Same with my parents XD You should try watching the revived series either from 2005 with the ninth doctor or 2010 with the eleventh doctor

Quote:
Sherlock yes. I ****ing love that show.
Did you hear that America is making a version of it, but John Watson is a girl XD
Old 04-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
Sasori
Dazed and Confused
Akatsuki Member

Sasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post

Same with my parents XD You should try watching the revived series either from 2005 with the ninth doctor or 2010 with the eleventh doctor

Did you hear that America is making a version of it, but John Watson is a girl XD
Will do. I liked David Tennant (sp?) but the newest one, his accent just gets on my nerves. xD

I hear about the american version..-What? A girl? Oh dear...Guess they can't handle all the gay innuendos so they have to do that to get around it?
I don't have high hopes for it though, it can't be better than the brit one. xD
Old 04-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #6
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

I use to watch it when David did it, stop watching after he finished.

Watch and LOVE the hell out of Sherlock, it is awesome. Series 3 has been confirmed .
Old 04-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Quote:
I use to watch it when David did it, stop watching after he finished.
The Matt Smith series are actually really good, the storylines are brilliant and mind-f***ing XD

Quote:
I hear about the american version..-What? A girl? Oh dear...Guess they can't handle all the gay innuendos so they have to do that to get around it?
I don't have high hopes for it though, it can't be better than the brit one. xD
Yeah, american versions of british shows are normally rubbish. Making Watson a girl just shows how terrible it'll be XD

Quote:
Watch and LOVE the hell out of Sherlock, it is awesome. Series 3 has been confirmed .
YEAH!!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

SILENCE WILL FALL ... If the Silence are not in Series 7

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

They have to be in series 7, they're a major part of the plot now XD
Old 04-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #10
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

Well through all of what i know of Series 7 is that The Silience may not be in it. But we could get a trailer and it shows them for a few seconds in it and my guess would be for the final 2 episodes or them popping up in the end of some episodes showing that they know the doctor is still alive.

Series 7 is suppose to have an episode with every dalek ever shown in the show

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #11
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

i watch both
i dont know how Sherlock is gona show people he alive 0_0

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #12
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Quote:
Well through all of what i know of Series 7 is that The Silience may not be in it. But we could get a trailer and it shows them for a few seconds in it and my guess would be for the final 2 episodes or them popping up in the end of some episodes showing that they know the doctor is still alive.

Series 7 is suppose to have an episode with every dalek ever shown in the show
The silence will probably show up in the second half of series 7 with the new companion.
( Click to show/hide )

Yeah, episode 1 of series 7 will have every dalek ever shown. I know that there's an episode with Rory's dad (played by the guy who played Arthur Weasley in Harry Potter), an episode in the wild west, and an episode in new york with the weeping angels.

Quote:
i watch both
Sherlock will probably be really casual about it XD
Old 04-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #13
Sasori
Dazed and Confused
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
i watch both
Loads of plausible theories online. Not that hard really. xD Though it was a mind**** at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post

Sherlock will probably be really casual about it XD
Like he was in the books, yeah xD
I hope Watson punches him.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #14
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

Recent Filming of Series 7 shows this for episode 5:

Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

awesome looks like the tardis is turning to stone