Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: Jak or Ratchet
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Jak or Ratchet

Old 04-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz
Lightbulb Jak vs Ratchet

This has been an ongoing topic for ages, but I would like your input on it to...

What game would you like to see return in the new future, and why? why is ___ better than ____.

What deserves to be remade into a totally new game? and why?

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~

Last edited by Nyz; 04-14-2012 at 03:39 PM..
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

i played ratchet once and it was ok but the Jak+dexter series i fell in love with.hell i even went and brought the collection of all 3 games in HD.tho i wouldn't want it remade into a new game it was good and the 3 games ended well.now if they redid Jak-X racing i would like that lol

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
i played ratchet once and it was ok but the Jak+dexter series i fell in love with.hell i even went and brought the collection of all 3 games in HD.tho i wouldn't want it remade into a new game it was good and the 3 games ended well.now if they redid Jak-X racing i would like that lol
GASP!

You woudn't want a jAk fOuR!!!!!!!!!!!!! O-M-GEE

tbh It don't even have to be about Jak it could be about his timeline counterpart, or maybe his son i dont care, just give me a new and improved jak game naughty dog!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyz View Post
GASP!

You woudn't want a jAk fOuR!!!!!!!!!!!!! O-M-GEE

tbh It don't even have to be about Jak it could be about his timeline counterpart, or maybe his son i dont care, just give me a new and improved jak game naughty dog!
lol jak 3 ended on a epic note with him being mar aka the guy that created all the stuff and what not lol

what timeline counter part?when did the nigga have kids?did i miss a game or 2

Old 04-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

His timeline counterpart at the end of Jak 2.

And of course he never had kids, just thinking of a storyline for a new game.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyz View Post
His timeline counterpart at the end of Jak 2.

And of course he never had kids, just thinking of a storyline for a new game.
when,i just finished jak 1 and started jak 2,just got to meet the shadow so im clueless on that lol

ohhh lol i thought i missed something

Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #7
Kitten
Amazon...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Ratchet and Clank... Everytime they seem to conclude the series, they always add more to the storyline and it seems fresh... If they brought competitive multiplayer back in the Ratchet and Clank series, I'd be very satisfied... Jak and Daxter is a great action/platformer as well but it just wasn't as good in my opinion... Ratchet and Clank always had more action, exploration, comedy, and replay value...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Ratchet and Clank... Everytime they seem to conclude the series, they always add more to the storyline and it seems fresh... If they brought competitive multiplayer back in the Ratchet and Clank series, I'd be very satisfied... Jak and Daxter is a great action/platformer as well but it just wasn't as good in my opinion... Ratchet and Clank always had more action, exploration, comedy, and replay value...
I agree with this but All for One let me down. :c

But Ratchet and Clank is still one of my favorite series ever. The weapons, the story, the humor, and can not forget all the innuendos.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #9
Kitten
Amazon...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

All Four One strayed from what the series is known for but at least they tried expermenting... It's only good when ya played with 3 other people...

But yeah... everything else about the series is amazing... especially the combat; those weapons are crazy fun and you can mod/upgrade them and stuff... I also like the Insomniac Musuem... Also the RYNO needs to get mentioned just because...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

I love both of them. They are both a great series, but i personaly love the Ratchet and Clank a bit more than Jak. The weapons in the game are crazy fun and its so funny too. But all 4 one was a let down like what KDY said.

But, I do love Jak aswell. The open world stuff from the first 3 were amazing, and Jak 3 was my fav. The story wasn't over complicated as I expected it to be after jak 2, but they pulled it off really well.

Overall, they are both amazing and fun games to play for hours and hours of fun, but I seem to pull over to the Ratchet and Clank more than Jak. Just my personal opinion.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:34 AM   #11
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

i liked Jak&dexter more
R&Clank got abit boring for me :/
Old 04-13-2012, 05:19 AM   #12
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

I dont remember to many Ratchet games, but the one I do remember was ratchet and clank deadlock...

That was their best game ever if you ask me...

Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #13
TeddyWonka
Badass Motherfcker
Sannin

TeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to TeddyWonka Send a message via Skype™ to TeddyWonka

Nigga please all of you! Ratchet mother****er is the fcking sexy and he waay better than homo gay fag Jak

Look at this mofo:

If notice his facial structure he is shares similarities with physically retarded people, fcking neanderthal motherfuucker.
This stupidass stands no chance.

Look at this photogenic badass!!!!

FUUUCKK YEAAAH BRO. LOOK STUPIDASS HE IS ABOUT TO DIE BUT THIS BADASS NEVA TAKES A BAD PHOTO. NOT A FUCCING SINGLE FUUCK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY BRO.

Look!!!
( Click to show/hide )

FUUCKING HOT! He can rape me anyday!!! Ratchet motherfukker doesn't give a shit with his 15 inch cock.

If still haven't chopped off ur fcking noob dick for being fcking retarded LOOK AT HIS MOTHERFUUKKKING ARSENAL BRAH

OH SWEET MOTHER OF HITLER'S BALLS THAT IS INSANE

THAT IS THE MOTHERFUUCKING RYNO BIITCH. Consists of 100 kilograms of pure solid holocaust penetrating your god damned stupid ass!

RYNO stands for REPIC FCKING YWEAPON THAT WILL NFCKING RAPE UR OUGLY ASS FACE PUNK

The bullets are TSAR BOMBAS do you know how fcking devastating they are? Imagine the noob city of Hiroshima... TIMES 1000 BITCCH. TSAR BOMBAS in english litterally translates into EMPEROR OF FCKING BOMBS YOU STUPID FAGET. They will knock the living shiit out of ur ugly face!!

Time to look at the best weapon in Jak!

HAHAHAHHA DAFUQ IS THAT BRO? A FCKING TAMPONG FOR FAGET JAK? MY RAZORBLADE FOR SHAVING MY BALLS LOOKS MORE TERRIFYING THAN THIS HOMOSEXUAL PIECE OF FAGOTNESS.

Haha is he gonna choke his enemies to death?!

This weapon is called PEACEMAKER!

LOLOLOL FCK THAT. Fcking badass mofo Ratcher doesn't give a shiit about fcking peace, he wants ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION BRO.

In summary: Rachet better because I say so
TeddyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:03 AM   #14
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyWonka View Post
Nigga please all of you! Ratchet mother****er is the fcking sexy and he waay better than homo gay fag Jak

Look at this mofo:

If notice his facial structure he is shares similarities with physically retarded people, fcking neanderthal motherfuucker.
This stupidass stands no chance.

Look at this photogenic badass!!!!

FUUUCKK YEAAAH BRO. LOOK STUPIDASS HE IS ABOUT TO DIE BUT THIS BADASS NEVA TAKES A BAD PHOTO. NOT A FUCCING SINGLE FUUCK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY BRO.

Look!!!
( Click to show/hide )

FUUCKING HOT! He can rape me anyday!!! Ratchet motherfukker doesn't give a shit with his 15 inch cock.

If still haven't chopped off ur fcking noob dick for being fcking retarded LOOK AT HIS MOTHERFUUKKKING ARSENAL BRAH

OH SWEET MOTHER OF HITLER'S BALLS THAT IS INSANE

THAT IS THE MOTHERFUUCKING RYNO BIITCH. Consists of 100 kilograms of pure solid holocaust penetrating your god damn ass!

RYNO stands for REPIC FCKING YWEAPON THAT WILL NFCKING RAPE UR OUGLY ASS FACE PUNK

The bullets are TSAR BOMBAS do you know how fcking devastating they are? Imagine the noob city of Hiroshima... TIMES 1000 BITCCH. TSAR BOMBAS in english litterally translates into EMPEROR OF FCKING BOMBS YOU STUPID FAGET. They will knock the living shiit out of ur ugly face!!

Time to look at the best weapon in Jak!

HAHAHAHHA DAFUQ IS THAT BRO? A FCKING TAMPONG FOR FAGET JAK? MY RAZORBLADE FOR SHAVING MY BALLS LOOKS MORE TERRIFYING THAN THIS HOMOSEXUAL PIECE OF FAGOTNESS.

Haha is he gonna choke his enemies to death?!

This weapon is called PEACEMAKER!

LOLOLOL FCK THAT. Fcking badass mofo Ratcher doesn't give a shiit about fcking peace, he wants ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION BRO.

In summary: Rachet better because I say so
nigga please Jak would beat that cat looking ass

Old 04-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #15
TeddyWonka
Badass Motherfcker
Sannin

TeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to TeddyWonka Send a message via Skype™ to TeddyWonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
nigga please Jak would beat that cat looking ass
Bro are u fcking retarded or just trolling me bro? Bro look all my proofs! Do u have any proof that faget Jak stands a chance against badass motherfcker Ratchet? Bro.

CATS ARE FCKING SEXY GOD DAMNED EGYPTIANS WORSHIPED CATS BECAUSE OF RATCHET BRO.
TeddyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote