Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Technology

Technology Gadgets on the Island? Heck ya! Computers, tvs, mp3s, phones, and all tech things are discussed here!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby
Default What should I...

Ok, there isn't enough space onmy ps3 for my stuff, (installed data, games, videos etc.) and was wondering what hard drive would be the cheapest but best one to get online. i want at least more than 500gb, but cant find one D:
Can someone help me out here?

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 02:10 AM   #2
kill4thewin
Gennin

kill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura about

save money buy a new 1

PSN:killaman224
kill4thewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:10 AM   #3
kill4thewin
Gennin

kill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura about

dont worry ill save money with u!!!!!!!!

PSN:killaman224
kill4thewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

PS3 only take up to 500gb
I am having the SAME problem.. Well I have actually found a good one, I have heard this brand is better than most and very inexpensive.
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Barrac...7&sr=1-2-fkmr0

READ: In the URL above it shows a 3.5 model.. My mistake. If you don't already know it only takes 2.5.
Hope this helps. ^_^

Note: I consulted a family friend on the matter. It is way cheaper to install yourself. Don't bother paying someone, it is a rip off.

EDIT: found one
http://www.amazon.ca/ST9500325AS-Mom...ref=pd_cp_ce_0
Sorry ._. the first part of the comment is a shit show..
TiredOfCrying is offline   Reply With Quote