Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 04-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #31
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Luffy is similar to Roger. Roger got a wife and child so I don't see why Luffy won't. But Like Oda said love and romance is not in One Piece at all with the exception of Hancock for the lols.

I agree with Senrex with liking to see Luffy and Hancock together along with Zoro and Robin.

Sanji and Nami I am not to sure with though. I think he will be single forever haha.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #32
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Luffy is similar to Roger. Roger got a wife and child so I don't see why Luffy won't. But Like Oda said love and romance is not in One Piece at all with the exception of Hancock for the lols.

I agree with Senrex with liking to see Luffy and Hancock together along with Zoro and Robin.

Sanji and Nami I am not to sure with though. I think he will be single forever haha.
Lol, Sanji will be