Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM
Default Breaking Bad

Season 5 is going to be coming soon and I am so looking forward to it .

It is honestly my favorite show side by side with Game of Thrones.

Anyways I have been re watching it and have been enjoying it greatly and if you havn't seen the show I strongly recommend it to you.

Who else is looking forward it ?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Kage

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

There is already a Breaking Bad Thread here is a link

But back on point yeah the show is bad ass. I need to catch up though the last episode I watched was where Walter's brother in law finds tuco's sidekicks.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbs View Post
There is already a Breaking Bad Thread here is a link

But back on point yeah the show is bad ass. I need to catch up though the last episode I watched was where Walter's brother in law finds tuco's sidekicks.
I totally forgot about that one lol. And wow you have allot to catch up on. I just keeps on getting better and better .
Old 04-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Scott's right, you have alot to catch up on. You have no idea how epic this show gets.

IFT err wuh, Scott? ;D
Old 04-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Kage

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I totally forgot about that one lol. And wow you have allot to catch up on. I just keeps on getting better and better .
Yeah I know right