Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 04-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Jowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Jowaketema Send a message via MSN to Jowaketema Send a message via Skype™ to Jowaketema
Default Black Ops 2

http://www.gamesta.com/black-ops-2-r...-end-of-april/

http://www.gamesta.com/rumor-black-o...player-leaked/
Old 04-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

same shit, different year.

but i'm gonna end up buying it anyway :[
Old 04-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

Better have Zombie with all the maps from Black Ops 1 and World at War.

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
KyuubiDemonYoko
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoguy03 View Post
same shit, different year.

but i'm gonna end up buying it anyway :[
This.
But I'll only buy it for the easy platnium like all the other COD games except World at war. That game was horridly hard.
Still my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
Better have Zombie with all the maps from Black Ops 1 and World at War.
Only if they're free. If they charge for them I say fuck treyarch I've already bought them.

KyuubiDemonYoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
Mutant X
Jinchuuriki

Mutant X has disabled reputation

Woot. Can't wait. Hope they got it for Wii.
Mutant X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #6
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

i'll prolly be getting it around new years like i always do

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

last cod i actually enjoyed was waw.
bops 2 is another skip for me in the cod series.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Jowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Jowaketema Send a message via MSN to Jowaketema Send a message via Skype™ to Jowaketema

IM buying it for the story
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
SunGodAma
The Graceful Assassin
Sannin

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Traded in bops for mw3. <---- ****ing hateeeeee it. Told myself I would never get another cod. But... We all end up buying them anyway.. so ill be getting it. Bops was my fav tho better have zombies.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

definately getting it on release date loke mw2 bops and mw3
Old 04-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #11
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Its gonna come out November 6th of this year.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #12
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Prolly won't buy it straight away, as I'm not that really interested in CoD as much as what I used to be. I'd probably will get it on my birthday just like the past 3 years. Considering my birthday is in november, I ain't missing out on much lol

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #13
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Lol Cod is dying now. It is literally the same shit all the time slightly recycled. Halo 4 FTW !!!!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:09 AM   #14
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

No Zombies no buy 4 me
Old 04-13-2012, 04:32 AM   #15
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Lol Cod is dying now. It is literally the same shit all the time slightly recycled. Halo 4 FTW !!!!!!
Lol, Halo is no better. There's been a Halo game every year since 2008, and Halo 4 has been cod-ified
Tokan is offline   Reply With Quote