Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #31
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
dont give in. We at saiyan have been trying for so long to demote spamm. Do you just want to throw all the work away, You Cant *sob sniff* I wont let you! Do go to that dark scary place. Dont leave us and go to Them *sob* PLEASE!!!! *sniff*
can't decide eh? lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #32
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 7th gia View Post
i'm going to spam tschikage ranked. already did and i never lost but.... well rocks, rocks, rocks, repeat forever. i never lost but it's not very fun in fact it's quite boring.
please don't *sob*. Dont you see your thowing your life away. Sasuke come back to Konaha with me. Orochimaru is using you. Please Sasuke *sob* come back to the leaf.... *sniff*
Old 04-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #33
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
please don't *sob*. Dont you see your thowing your life away. Sasuke come back to Konaha with me. Orochimaru is using you. Please Sasuke *sob* come back to the leaf.... *sniff*
read post above yours.

to the message.

Sasuke: i'm sorry tschikage is calling to me. i need that power, that old lolicon, near crippled, bignosed.......i'm starting to doubt this.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #34
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
read post above yours.

to the message.

Sasuke: i'm sorry tschikage is calling to me. i need that power, that old lolicon, near crippled, bignosed.......i'm starting to doubt this.
You arent listening to me *sob snifle*! Please.. come...back...to....me *sob sob sob sobs*
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #35
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
read post above yours.

to the message.

lolicon...o.o just asking wouldnt that be considered shota?

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #36
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar8339 View Post
lolicon...o.o just asking wouldnt that be considered shota?
what's shota?

i may go back to fighting normal but i'm going to use spam characters legitly so that if they evn start spamming i can punish them severly.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #37
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
what's shota?

i may go back to fighting normal but i'm going to use spam characters legitly so that if they evn start spamming i can punish them severly.
pretty much the male version of a loli.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #38
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

i think he's both if that's possible.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
lunar8339
Gennin

Quote:
i think he's both if that's possible.
o.o...

Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #40
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

i know right
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #41
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

goodnight. i'm going to bed.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #42
pojomon
Gennin

pojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura aboutpojomon has a spectacular aura about

I feel where he's coming from, I remember starting out, Playing agianst other Noobs,thinking i was beast, butt once i hit 6 digit numbers, More & more spammers come into my room To spam.
pojomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:44 AM   #43
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

I get what you mean, today I played ranked match for the first time in generations. I think I have 5 loss's and 0 wins because of spammers and rage quitters.
Don't start spamming though, it'd just make you one of them and it would annoy all of us honest players
Gan2205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #44
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan2205 View Post
I get what you mean, today I played ranked match for the first time in generations. I think I have 5 loss's and 0 wins because of spammers and rage quitters.
Don't start spamming though, it'd just make you one of them and it would annoy all of us honest players
ya dont spam 7th gia!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #45
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO

Wow so your a spammer now ha. Thats a laugh when beating spammers are so easy now.
My record right now in ranked is 53 - 12 but i wont front i disconnect when and only when its laggy
Character usage is kakashi, hidan, and choji
Sorry im just trying to show that you can still win playing legit
iiReaps_xmasta is offline   Reply With Quote