Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO
Default Rage Quitters in storm Generations

Hey guys i made this thread to discuss how sad these rage quitters are lmao
Like last night i fought a hero rank tenten spammer where i was beating him legitly and right before the final it shows a disconnection -_-
If it lags its understandable
But if the person diserves the win like come on bro

Message from Kengen: http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51174

Last edited by Kengen; 04-16-2012 at 03:33 PM..
iiReaps_xmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

lol people always complain bout them but it is what it is and theres nothing really to stop it except for looking at their disconnecttivy rate to see if the do it alot

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

CC2 promised to count a RQ as a loss to the RQer and a win to the person that got RQ'd, but they trolled us with that one.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
jmanforever23
Gennin

jmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enough

so true its very sad when most games have this like if your guna lose lose with respect and take it when im guna lose i don't quit i honestly couldn't care about my wins and loses record as long as i have a good fun and wholesome match which is what games are meant for thats y i hate rage quitters

Two Worlds same Destiny
PSN: jmanforever23
jmanforever23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

this is why i like player matches better also,less rage quiters

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
this is why i like player matches better also,less rage quiters
Or free battles..
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO

Lol free battles..
Exactly i only sign out if theres a 2 sec lag
Actually the funniest thing was someone disconnecting from a tournament... It left me mindboggled
Old 04-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiReaps_xmasta View Post
Lol free battles..
Exactly i only sign out if theres a 2 sec lag
Actually the funniest thing was someone disconnecting from a tournament... It left me mindboggled
Lol, the host disconnected from a tourney once, and when the host disconnects, the whole thing is disbanded.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

Yeah i know lol thats why i only play tourny mode with friends

Endless is to pwn newcomers/spammers lol
Old 04-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
Rick Ross
Academy Student

Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!Rick Ross is over 9,000!

CC2 be trollin
Old 04-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #11
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wuts the point of endless? I understand you can get a "win streak" but it takes so long to get back to the menu and it always randomly picks peeps to fight. IDK I'm just very impatient, that's why I do few tourneys.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #12
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiReaps_xmasta View Post
Hey guys i made this thread to discuss how sad these rage quitters are lmao
Like last night i fought a hero rank tenten spammer where i was beating him legitly and right before the final it shows a disconnection -_-
If it lags its understandable
But if the person diserves the win like come on bro
another Rq thread
Old 04-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Unfortunately it happens. It's kinda sad, people are that desperate to not lose. I'm surprised CC2 haven't done anything about it because they could easily just give the win to the person who didn't disconnect.
Gan2205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
KillPainHaters
Gennin

KillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura about

im tired of all these ragequiters i would of been number 1 by now if that system was somehow fixed. i legitly beat spammers and win but they ragequit but its ok when fight me and i dont ever ragequit against them thats not fair.

KillPainHaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #15
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPainHaters View Post
im tired of all these ragequiters i would of been number 1 by now if that system was somehow fixed. i legitly beat spammers and win but they ragequit but its ok when fight me and i dont ever ragequit against them thats not fair.
Lol KPH yo its reaper, i didnt think ppl from valor would be here hmm. I have a new acc i'll add u later