Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz
Lightbulb A new power up for Luffy??

I was thinking, do any of you think Luffy will receive another power up before one piece ends?

Won't he need at least one more power up to take on stronger enemies, for when he takes on the world gov.

And if you think he will get another power up I would like some detail on it, something realistic for the future king of the pirates.

For example; If i were to give him a power up, it would be something Luffy can only do like his gears, maybe something like he can blow his whole body up, like gear 3rd but instead of one of his limbs, maybe his whole body can become a indestrucable force. But that might make him alittle to Oped so idk Xp.

What do you guys think?

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

luffy will get gear 4th.this will not boast any of his stats or do anything to luffy.what it does is it summons Boa hancock to wheres he's at and we all know what happens when someone hurts luffy and Boa is around

then as a thanks luffy gives her a hug and she has a orgasm

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
luffy will get gear 4th.this will not boast any of his stats or do anything to luffy.what it does is it summons Boa hancock to wheres he's at and we all know what happens when someone hurts luffy and Boa is around

then as a thanks luffy gives her a hug and she has a orgasm
nice power up except luffy could get raped with that move

i think maybe he'll get more gumgum attacks that could be more for the strategist... wait i forgot i was talking about luffy
but maybe he'll learn to do a hakihameha

but seriously it'll either be haki powered or it'll be cool if he could turn into nightmare luffy 2.0 with improvements thanks to franky and will have franky & his attacks

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

He'll probably upgrade how he uses haki and continue to try and master it, but I don't see any major new abilities (such as Gear 4th) in the near future.
MD Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
He'll probably upgrade how he uses haki and continue to try and master it, but I don't see any major new abilities (such as Gear 4th) in the near future.
You sure? Wouldn't that imply he mastered his DF??
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
You sure? Wouldn't that imply he mastered his DF??
No. With the different ways he uses his haki to amplify his base DF powers if he improves his Haki mastery it'll help his DF mastery.
MD Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

GOMU GOMU ... idk

it will defitenitly be gomu gomu something...

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #8
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

I doubt there will ever be Gear 4. I can't think of anything to what it would be. Gear 2 and 3 make sense but yeah Gear 4 ? I have no clue.

I think he will get another form of Haki maybe, if he does Roger had it and it allowed him to "hear the voice of all things".
Old 04-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #9
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I feel like he has enough power already to take on the WG, like MD said. He'll just probably continue to fight with haki more and have some new moves. Honestly all he needed imo, was busoshoku and kenbunshoku haki to be able to fight the WG. His speed was good. He has enough physical strength and power to knock out the higher tier WG.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohj21 View Post
I feel like he has enough power already to take on the WG, like MD said. He'll just probably continue to fight with haki more and have some new moves. Honestly all he needed imo, was busoshoku and kenbunshoku haki to be able to fight the WG. His speed was good. He has enough physical strength and power to knock out the higher tier WG.
Kizaru speed blitz says hi.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

kenbunshoku haki replies, "wats up?"
Old 04-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohj21 View Post
kenbunshoku haki replies, "wats up?"
It tells the opponents what going to happen, but unless Luffy's got light speed reflexes, it's not going to help.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #13
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
It tells the opponents what going to happen, but unless Luffy's got light speed reflexes, it's not going to help.
Kizaru combat speed isn't light speed lol.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Kizaru combat speed isn't light speed lol.
My bad. He could use a linear attack though, so he could run/travel and gain speed, then dynamic entry Luffu with all the momentum he gained.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #15
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
My bad. He could use a linear attack though, so he could run/travel and gain speed, then dynamic entry Luffu with all the momentum he gained.
He could move next to Luffy lightspeed like he did to X Drake but not kick or punch him at that speed lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OoEtp1PFFi0

Kizaru is still a f*cking beast though .