Go Back   Island Forums > Graphics Plaza > Design Hall

Design Hall Do you have artistic skills you want to show off? Or how about ask somebody of artistic talent to lend you a hand? Well, this is the place to jump into!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Samsters94
Default Rrrruuupppeeeesssss

I drew this on my phone and added the speech bubbles but yeah hahaha in Skyward sword this made me laugh so hard xD like who wouldn't break the Chandelier!!???? Enjoy cute Link ^^
Old 04-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Kitten
The Witch of Rarity...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

I love everything about this picture... XD Thanks for sharing...
Old 04-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I love everything about this picture... XD Thanks for sharing...
Welcome xD I was really excited about sharing it hahaha I was showing my mom every ten seconds hahaha
Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
Kitten
The Witch of Rarity...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

It's very good drawing btw... I'm like... shocked at Link's hair because I can't pull of that kind of detail on a phone, ahaha...
Old 04-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Quote:
It's very good drawing btw... I'm like... shocked at Link's hair because I can't pull of that kind of detail on a phone, ahaha...
Ummm it's an app like not a paint one it's like Photoshop in my hand I played with a lot of the settings and stuff. I have some drawing that were just for fun like making hair. I still haven't gotten everything down like I forget to give them some kind of skin color but it was already too late to do that.

But yeah I really like link xD he looks soooooooo cute!!! And I made sure he didn't say a word xD he only thought Rupees hahaha

( Click to show/hide )

This was the drawing I was using for hair... Just to try the different brushes. Also I have no idea why this came out so big hahahaha that is so frustrating 0-0
Old 04-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

You did these on a PHONE, GJ +1
Old 04-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFantasy View Post
You did these on a PHONE, GJ +1
Yeah I got bored lol xD and you left me!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeBack Saiyan Island View Post
I wish I knew how to quit you

What can I say, I'm a fiend and I needed anotha hit, lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Hahaha I'm not even going to quote that xD wow!!!! Where a looting once and I'm a drug lol
Old 04-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
Kitten
The Witch of Rarity...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Ohhh... that app sounds neat... the only drawing I do on my phone is when I play Draw Something and I only have like 3 colors to choose from lol...

Your second pic looks great too... I love what you did with her eyelashes...

( Click to show/hide )
and ya have a lip ring? O_o
Old 04-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Wink

Lol oh my god!!!! You should play me in draw something xD and you can buy more colors. They come in sets I have like four now. But yeah thanks it took forever to get the hair right and the shine :/

( Click to show/hide )
No it was Halloween and i was being Slash from guns and Roses. But I was thinking about it xD but Jake doesn't want me to get one :/ saying I won't get a job blah blah blah :3 I think they are cool and sexy rofl
Old 04-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsters94 View Post
Hahaha I'm not even going to quote that xD wow!!!! Where a looting once and I'm a drug lol
LOL, yes you are . Should I put that in a spoiler? lol

Quote:
Ohhh... that app sounds neat... the only drawing I do on my phone is when I play Draw Something and I only have like 3 colors to choose from lol...

Your second pic looks great too... I love what you did with her eyelashes...

( Click to show/hide )
and ya have a lip ring? O_o
( Click to show/hide )
She really suits that lip ring, right? And the panda hat, <3 me some panda hat, makes me want to buy one x)
Old 04-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Lol doom xD but yeah I think I may draw another link comic... He is too adorable for just one xD haha
Old 04-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #14
kakuzakun
Regret nothing.
Sannin

kakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

very nice art im abit of a artist myself ive got a thread under yours tell me what you think
Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

O-O gotta love Link