Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO
Default NUNSG combo step into UJ

Due to generations new feature, characters are now able to perform their UJ in an easier yet pro manner. These characters that i know can do it are

1. Naruto SM- regular combo
2. New Naruto- down combo
3. Raikage- regular combo
4. Danzo- tilt (right after the first wind slice)
5. Jugo- down combo
6. Lee- almost every combo ( fast ass mofo)
7. Hidan- tilt combo
8. Kakuzu- side combo
9. Itachi tsukyomi- down and regular combo
10. Kisame- side combo
11. Pain - side combo
12. 1st hokage- up combo
13. Orochimaru- down and regular combo
14. Kabutomaru- side combo
15. Kazekage Gaara- regular combo
16. Killer bee - regular combo
17. Obito- up combo
18. Minato- tilt step then UJ
19. Haku- down combo

Well guys i hope this helps now its your turn to practice and find the opening in order fpr u to do it
Also if u know any other character that can do it please say so on the thread
iiReaps_xmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I am gonna check these out
Old 04-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
Tyler
S Class Ninja

Tyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Sage mode naruto also can do it from the air combo.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Sage mode naruto also can do it from the air combo.
Yeah, he can do it in five different ways.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi tsukyomi is like almost impossible to do for me..

Masked Man has one with the up combo after he hits with the chain.

Kisame ult can also be done with his up combo.

Taka Sasuke has one with his up combo.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #6
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

iiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLOiiReaps_xmasta is seen as EL DIABLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
Itachi tsukyomi is like almost impossible to do for me..

Masked Man has one with the up combo after he hits with the chain.

Kisame ult can also be done with his up combo.

Taka Sasuke has one with his up combo.
Really ? Itachi was one of the first ppl i found it with xD, and i might have forgotten a few ppl cuz i already knew bout masked man and taka
Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 AM   #7
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow, thanks for these. Time to test these out on my friends

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #8
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

thanks these are helpful
Old 04-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

No problem im glad i can help out, please do practice with everyone though
Old 04-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #10
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

@hlhome weren't u going to make this thread
minato has one with his regullar combo right after the kunai toss side step ultimate
new naruto has 1 with his tilt after the second time u push O
new naruto also has 1 with each of his combos
kisame has 1 with his up combo
taka sasuke with his down combo there are more I know but am too lazy to post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #11
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

new naruto also has 1 with his grab
sage naruto has 1 with his side combo
sage mode naruto has 1 with his air combo right after u git the ground use it
ask hlhome I am a pro at doing these (full bragging intended)
Old 04-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #12
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcm Naruto View Post
@hlhome weren't u going to make this thread
minato has one with his regullar combo right after the kunai toss side step ultimate
new naruto has 1 with his tilt after the second time u push O
new naruto also has 1 with each of his combos
kisame has 1 with his up combo
taka sasuke with his down combo there are more I know but am too lazy to post
Quote:
Nah I'm too lazy to make threads, Plus it doesn't really matter who makes them tbh...

Yeah dude your awesome at these, You do them like on your first try.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #13
iiReaps_xmasta
Gennin

Quote:
oh nice well i would to play you so do you mind if you add me? my PSN is SuB-STRiiKER
Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #14
F3ar0ner
Tokubetsu Jounin

F3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond repute

sage naruto has one at the start of any combo
if you double tap x at the right time you can do an ougi easily
F3ar0ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #15
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

tenten part ones can combo from tilt followed by grab followed by uj. or can extend the combo with and attack support by using a midair combo/paperbomb/support to get a knockback followed by uj

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote