Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 04-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
holy crap not only is the damaged increased he also cant avoid it,damn thats pretty messed up.but since he can absorb the powers of other DF users and keep them(only from ones that are dead) what if he got the power of another logia,would he get to have the power of intangibility
Cool, the links working haha.

Yh its a few pretty big weaknesses, but BB is super good at taking hits, like a high endurance, see him getting his ass whooped by WB and still alive now knowing that WBs attacks were hitting him for even more damage.

I think that the addition of another logia to the yami yami no mi wont cause the yami yami no mi to stop absorbing pain and damage because its gravity and thats a super strong force of nature. Hes literally a black hole, i dont think u can overcome this weakness with another logia DF.
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #17
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Considering Logia have Haki weaknesses I would say Whitebeards Devil Fruit is thr strongest because you can spam incredible large AoE attacks.

But like Sadhbh stated their is no 'strongest devil fruit'.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #18
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Cool, the links working haha.

Yh its a few pretty big weaknesses, but BB is super good at taking hits, like a high endurance, see him getting his ass whooped by WB and still alive now knowing that WBs attacks were hitting him for even more damage.

I think that the addition of another logia to the yami yami no mi wont cause the yami yami no mi to stop absorbing pain and damage because its gravity and thats a super strong force of nature. Hes literally a black hole, i dont think u can overcome this weakness with another logia DF.
true but it would've been cool for him to get it but then he'll be even more op then now

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #19
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

that flamingo guy
he can control people like puppets
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Donquixote_Doflamingo

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #20
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

there is no real "strongest" fruit.
Every fruit has its counters and strong points (look at enel. He was insanly powerful, but countered so easily.)
But right now, Kuma, Blackbeard, and Law are looking pretty damn good.
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

No one ever answer my question about:

http://onepiece.wikia.*com/wiki/Bartholomew_Kuma
Old 04-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #22
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
Same for Kuma's?
Quote:
No one ever answer my question about:
Oh did u mean u ask what the weakness for Kumas DF is?

The weakness from my POV is, can only deflect attacks that hit the paws (aka if the users isnt fast or have observation haki the DF wont help)

Attacks from blind spots and areas that are hard to cover (eg back) with ur hands

Powerful attacks (like the air blast bomb) are slow to use

Haki empowered attacks "should" in theory not be reflected by the paws and should hurt his hands.

Small, large quanity attacks (eg bullets) would be impossible to relect and how have to be dodged (leading on to my last and big weakness)

Dodges that use the DF (eg propelling himself forward as high speeds) would lead to movement in straight lines....if u know ur enemy can only dodge in straight lines u can predict were he will be to attack and including observation haki u could really hurt the DF user if u attacked just as they stopped.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #23
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

Wow you just nerded it out.... lol nice.

Are you smarter than MD Punk? he's mad smart in OP.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

What was stated was true but still I'll post a top 5.

1.Blackbeard
2.Enel
3.Whitebread
4.Kuma
5.Law

Of course as of right now this is what i think.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #25
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

Id say flamingo too, you cant do much when you cant move 0_0
Old 04-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #26
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
that flamingo guy
he can control people like puppets
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Donquixote_Doflamingo
By seeing the way he cut Oars' (junior) leg, I think his DF is not about controlling people but rather something like strings. It will be easy when you figure it out.

Quote:
Oh did u mean u ask what the weakness for Kumas DF is?

The weakness from my POV is, can only deflect attacks that hit the paws (aka if the users isnt fast or have observation haki the DF wont help)

Attacks from blind spots and areas that are hard to cover (eg back) with ur hands

Powerful attacks (like the air blast bomb) are slow to use

Haki empowered attacks "should" in theory not be reflected by the paws and should hurt his hands.

Small, large quanity attacks (eg bullets) would be impossible to relect and how have to be dodged (leading on to my last and big weakness)

Dodges that use the DF (eg propelling himself forward as high speeds) would lead to movement in straight lines....if u know ur enemy can only dodge in straight lines u can predict were he will be to attack and including observation haki u could really hurt the DF user if u attacked just as they stopped.
lol, you really are good at cross questioning others' opinion.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #27
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate View Post
By seeing the way he cut Oars' (junior) leg, I think his DF is not about controlling people but rather something like strings. It will be easy when you figure it out.
Yh its less about controlling people and more about using strings which allows him to move the person, like how a puppet master can move a puppet. It wouldnt allow him to activate or deactivate DF powers.

Quote:
lol, you really are good at cross questioning others' opinion.
Thanks lol i guess. Well i do like to at least give evidence against someones opinions if i have some or at least give some ideas. But this is not the case here, althought some people have suggested kumas DF is strong i again refer to my 1st post were it is that it is kuma himslef that is strong, he has mastered his DF and hence its not that the DF is strong.... Jiraiya on the other hand wanted to know the weaknesses of Kumas DF, so i dont think i was argueing against his opinion in this case

Quote:
Wow you just nerded it out.... lol nice.

Are you smarter than MD Punk? he's mad smart in OP.
Cheers, I cant say im smarter or dumber in OP knowledge. I also am unsure how u could measure it. If its just in terms of character names, and naming things if hes good at that im sure he can beat me...i dont care for that sort of things.

But I would think MD Punk would also not care who is more knowledgeable and he would surely just be happy for more OP discussion on this forum cause i think is stupidly low, given that Bleach and Naruto are being discussed more like 90% more but combining them together, would only have about 1% of the mysteries, plots, character designs, histories, adventure that OP has.
See the trusty plot outliner ^^ :

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Sadhbh; 04-10-2012 at 06:19 AM..
Old 04-11-2012, 04:33 AM   #28
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
See the trusty plot outliner ^^ :

( Click to show/hide )
LOL

That is completely true.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #29
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05pluto View Post
Id say flamingo too, you cant do much when you cant move 0_0
Yes but id like to see more of him
Old 04-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #30
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Life View Post
Yes but id like to see more of him
one of the things im looking foward to most in one piece is doflamingo at his best.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote