Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #46
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Did you not read my Post.."Pre-Cog" can be beat..
SpiderMan has Pre-cog and has been hit, beaten up, beaten..
Are you serious.. its not like its always ON.. Pre-cog works with the Inicical strike or so
Its using the surroundings or senses to predict the Opponents next move.. or even the visions of the opponenets body gesters or movements..
(He's not a pyscic he can't read his mind)
If kenpachi uses a none-linear or suprise strike he can hit Zoro, Its called being un-predictable and it works dood "via luffys attacks to the ground against enel were to do so"
(Like me on Facebook SI!)
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

OBD has Zoro winning... check it out.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...araki+Kenpachi
Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #48
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
OBD has Zoro winning... check it out.
iv looked at some of the stats and stuff on OBD and it doesn't always seem to be perfect :/
kenpachi should be HSonic speed if he can keep up with H sonic people
Old 04-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #49
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

I'm not talking about speed... it literally says he loses... even to Kaku

Zoro>Kaku>Kenpachi

Zoro>Kenpachi
Old 04-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #50
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
I'm not talking about speed... it literally says he loses... even to Kaku

Zoro>Kaku>Kenpachi

Zoro>Kenpachi
i know that was just an example
but Kaku i cant see him winning
Durability: Multi city block - ken
Durability: Large building level+ - kaku

2 kendos and hes done
Nnoitra Jiruga has Durability: Low skyscraper level+