Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Sports

Sports Jump in this corner to talk about sports!

Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex
Default London 2012 Olympics Thread

We all know the Olympics are right around the corner. I made this thread so that people could discuss about various athletes, sports, etc. Maybe even suggestions for a new sport to be introduced into the Olympics. I'll also use this as a live coverage thread, telling you what's happening and when during each event. Well, it depends if anyone even cares about the Olympics.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
Coobie
Blow a kiss to my dick
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

I usually only watch for Track and Swimming, but sprints will be no fun again this year since Usain is just gonna rape. I usually always end up watching the other shit too.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
I usually only watch for Track and Swimming, but sprints will be no fun again this year since Usain is just gonna rape. I usually always end up watching the other shit too.
Lol, Ikr. He starts celebrating before he even finishes the race.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Im going to 2 football events :]

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:42 AM   #5
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
Im going to 2 football events :]
Lucky you.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:04 AM   #6
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Lucky you.
not as lucky as some i know people who have tickets for finals for 100 meters and all the other events you get to see with those tickets

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #7
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
not as lucky as some i know people who have tickets for finals for 100 meters and all the other events you get to see with those tickets
That's true.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
The Anti-Life
Gennin

The Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the roughThe Anti-Life is a jewel in the rough

Iwont to see the tae kwon do and relay race
Old 04-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #9
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Life View Post
Iwont to see the tae kwon do and relay race
Id like to see the 4x4 100 and 400 too but i need to win a competition 1st :/

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #10
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

As soon as Usain sees them in his ****ing dust, he slows right the **** down just to mock them.If I were him I'd be wearing "I am the fasts human on the earth" tshirts. Everywhere. And so would my kids.

I'm hoping to watch swimming and track also. Kayaking always amuses me too.
TiredOfCrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

^Gay did beat him 1 time after an injury
he better hope hes 100% or he could get silver

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Am I the only one that's watching the Olympics?

I found the way France V USA Football match turned around so quickly funny, lol.

It went from France 2-0 USA to France 2-4 USA.

The Brazil V Cameroon was pwnage, though.

It ended with Brazil 5-0 Cameroon.

One of the Cameroon players had a hilarious reaction to the 5th goal, lol.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

I never cared for the olympics...I want AGT instead.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #14
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi2 View Post
I never cared for the olympics...I want AGT instead.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation