Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
Shiba Tatsuki
Tokubetsu Jounin

Shiba Tatsuki has disabled reputation

If you are talking about ranks then discussing who beats who isn't being off topic. =/

I dont know who Ulquiorra and the rest are since I stopped reading before that but arguing over shit the author wrote is pointless. Lol. There is no consensus from what I read so deal what the text states.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #32
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
The wolves wouldn't fall to respira. They are nothing like kido and it was stated as such during his fight with the Vizard. How does the soul age when in the Bleachverse it gets recycled over and over again? The wolves are a physical manifestation of his soul.

And if Barragan can slow down time without touch, it's only in a close proximity to him, otherwise the other Shinigami would have been affected.

And Barragan slowing down time in his release form is absolutely featless. Totally invalid.

EDIT: Actually... please provide a scan of Barragan using his time slowing feat without touch... I don't remember that happening... Also, Barragan was shown only slowing down Shinigami; assuming it could also slow down inanimate objects like cero is quite a stretch... saying he retained the ability after his release when he never showed he could is even worse...
1)so what your saying is that the wolves wont die at all you do know love and rose were destroying them wolfs by hitting them,which the king has his axe thus he can use that,and they dont explode unless they grip or bite on the enemy or else when love+rose hit them they would've blown up right away.tho the wolfs didn't stay gone but if one gets close he can hit it and sondo away.

2)yes he can only slow things down close to him,wait it looks like there can be a little bit of distance and he can still do it,you'll see in the scans.

3) by that logia he can't use a cero in his release form and the only espada that can use a gran ray cero is grimmjow and ulq is the only espada that can use the black cero which both of those was said to be usable by the espada

4)http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/10.html
here is a link of him slowing down time with out touching her.heres another upon which she comments about it http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/11.htmlnow just in case those aren't good enough here are somemore scans http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/12.htmlhttp://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/13.htmlhttp://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/14.htmlhttp://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/15.htmlhttp://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v42/c356/16.html

5)again saying that he can't use an abilty after his release is like what i said about the ceros.in that case the 9th+8th espada cant use a sondo in there release forms.ect.

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #33
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

Aizen knew all of soul society and its inhabitants, and Ichigo's entire life. I think he would have known what went on with his Espada's. I wouldn't think he's stronger than anyone ranked higher than him.

Yammy should have been the strongest... It's rare to see a big character in Bleach not be weak. I was hoping he would expand in power and size to the point where he was so strong and powerful, that the two captains couldn't damage him. That would have easily made him stronger than all the espanda's, but no he was off paneled.

Oh stark vs barrang, I think stark> barrangan

I say that because stark can read and predict movements easily, he's probably the strongest long range type, and he's faster than Barragan.

@above
I don't think they can use sonido in release, I don't even think zommari can walk.
Mauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #34
Kitten
Kitty Claws...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14
1)so what your saying is that the wolves wont die at all you do know love and rose were destroying them wolfs by hitting them,which the king has his axe thus he can use that,and they dont explode unless they grip or bite on the enemy or else when love+rose hit them they would've blown up right away.tho the wolfs didn't stay gone but if one gets close he can hit it and sondo away.
I'm saying that the soul does not age to the point where it dies... That is why respira would be useless... Barragan can try to hit them with his axe but they'll just keep going and eventually he'll get hit...

Quote:
2)yes he can only slow things down close to him,wait it looks like there can be a little bit of distance and he can still do it,you'll see in the scans.
Thanks for providing the scans... His power isn't slowing things down though, it's the power to age things. Judging by the scan, he aged Soi Fon's leg the moment she tried to kick him so it slowed down. But how will he stop a cero? Going by the scan, he stopped Soi Fon's kick the very moment it was about to hit him; it's range is limited. Ceros are different because they aren't living objects; the cero won't suddenly disperse because Soi Fon's leg remained in tact.

Quote:
3) by that logic he can't use a cero in his release form and the only espada that can use a gran ray cero is grimmjow and ulq is the only espada that can use the black cero which both of those was said to be usable by the espada

You're missing the point. As Arrancars release, they gain certain abilities, but sometimes they don't retain all of their old ones. It was specifically stated that only the Espada can use Gran Rey Cero, so it's safe to say that all of the Espada can use it, even if they weren't shown using it. It was never stated that Barragan can still slow things down (by aging them) that got close to him, and it was never shown. His only technique was Respira, which aged things to the point where they were nonexistent. He did not slow things down with age in that form, he made rot instead.

Quote:
5)again saying that he can't use an abilty after his release is like what i said about the ceros.in that case the 9th+8th espada cant use a sondo in there release forms.ect.
Sonido is standard for high level Arrancar; they can use it.

With all of this being said, if Barragan isn't relased, then Stark can cero spa hi to death... If Barragan does release then Starrk can wolf spa him to death... either way, Barragan can't counter both his cerro and wolves..
Old 04-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #35
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh dear lord, not this thread again lmao

The ranks are fine as they are, I see no need to rate any Espada higher or lower than they already were in the manga. Anyways, I'm leaving before this turns into another shitstorm, thus is the fate of any Ulquiorra thread. He's essentially the Itachi of the Bleachverse lmao.
Shuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #36
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yammy #0? Seriously? >.>
He gets an ass beating more than Krillin(I like Krillin btw)
Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #37
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I'm saying that the soul does not age to the point where it dies... That is why respira would be useless... Barragan can try to hit them with his axe but they'll just keep going and eventually he'll get hit...
true but they wont get him.he can always sondo away from the spot thus the wolfs aren't on him thus he's free for a little bit also couldn't he sondo towards stark and leave a bit of distance between him and stark and do what he did to soi fong.

Quote:
Thanks for providing the scans... His power isn't slowing things down though, it's the power to age things. Judging by the scan, he aged Soi Fon's leg the moment she tried to kick him so it slowed down. But how will he stop a cero? Going by the scan, he stopped Soi Fon's kick the very moment it was about to hit him; it's range is limited. Ceros are different because they aren't living objects; the cero won't suddenly disperse because Soi Fon's leg remained in tact.
no prob.you say he aged her leg to slow her down but if thats the case wouldn't it end up broken just like her arm when he slightly touched it.and he can always sondo away from the cero and as we saw the only way stark is hit any body is with cero metralleta which if the king gets hit it wont do that much damage as we saw captain drinks a lot look fine after he was hit which in that time he can can easily sondo toward stark or just shot some respira at him.

Quote:
You're missing the point. As Arrancars release, they gain certain abilities, but sometimes they don't retain all of their old ones. It was specifically stated that only the Espada can use Gran Rey Cero, so it's safe to say that all of the Espada can use it, even if they weren't shown using it. It was never stated that Barragan can still slow things down (by aging them) that got close to him, and it was never shown. His only technique was Respira, which aged things to the point where they were nonexistent. He did not slow things down with age in that form, he made rot instead.
i see the point i just disagree.when has someone release there power lost techs from before they release it.to me it was a theres no need to do it.look at espada number 7 zommari.he was able to make clones with his but didn't do it while released.why would he,he has 50 eyes that if you get marked by them he controls that body part.he was so fast with it that flower boy wasn't able to dodge it so why make clones when you can stop the enemy from moving.same thing with the king,he had no reason to use anything other then respira.when he takes a step he age everything wothin a few feet of him to nothing.he can shot respira that will travel till it hits the enemy and any attack towards him he can respira it away so why bother slowing down time around him.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Sonido is standard for high level Arrancar; they can use it.
but you just said he can't slow down time around him because he didn't show it but he didn't show sondo yet you say he can do it since other high level arrancar did

Quote:
With all of this being said, if Barragan isn't relased, then Stark can cero spa hi to death... If Barragan does release then Starrk can wolf spa him to death... either way, Barragan can't counter both his cerro and wolves..
wait why would stark be release but not the king the only cero spam that will even have a chance to hit him is cero metralleta which i already talked about.if stark spam the wolfs he can easily sondo away since they only explode when they bite on the enemy and since when stark uses the wolfs he arm less,that makes it easier for the king to hit him.and since stark can't spam both at once the king can counter both

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote