Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Manga

Other Manga Talk about your other favorite manga series here!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:17 AM   #16
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
I just want to post this here so listen up!! (ill guess most people will read it in the naruto forums anyways)

Quote from some dude...

I went to Mangareader to rereader a chapter of One Piece and all the links were down.I then checked all other Shonen Jump manga bleach, Naruto, hitman reborn and Beelzebub. And all no longer work. I know that Viz has been getting sites to remove all Shonen jump material
has it finally happened to mangareader.net too?

I am just going to explain to u guys that YES all the Shonen Jump that Viz want remove have been removed from mangareader. This is done by an an ISP ban for americans as they did with the host uploaded.

This means if u want u can see the mangas on this website u'll have to use a non american proxy. Here in Europe and the rest of the world mangareader works perfectly (even tho its a crap webserver). So sry u guys, blame copyright people.
those damn americans lol

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

They probably passed that fuqing SOPA act secretly without and one else to know.

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #18
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

Sucks to be living in America right about now huh...not for me I am in Canada.

Also if they passed SOPA youtube would have been the first target and seeing they havent been yet, tells you something . If they shut down the internet and censor it the backlash would be incredible, cooperate america thinks they losing money now.

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Darui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #19
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Lol, SOPA's at it again..
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #20
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

lol told you senrex

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i can only read it on my ipod because i have a manga reader app on it and it downloads chapters. also this is the real manga stream http://mangastream.com/
Old 04-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #22
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol told you senrex
No you didn't.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
No you didn't.
yes i did

Old 04-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #24
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
yes i did
Quotes or it didn't happen.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Quotes or it didn't happen.
welp i more or less said it
Quote:
no,we should wait till next week well this weeks chapter to see if its out,we dont wanna do a toonimai on them XD

Old 04-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #26
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Mangareader sucked anyways.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #27
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

It still works for me