Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes
Default I need a Big...

One Piece fan to help me with something, Thanks in advance.

"Mada Mada Dane" - Echizen Ryoma
"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Iluvealexhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

well what do you know,i get to help you in 2 manga subjects within minutes lol

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Probably better if actual said what you needed help with lol.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
well what do you know,i get to help you in 2 manga subjects within minutes lol
I know right?! Isn't it great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Probably better if actual said what you needed help with lol.
Well for one I don't wanna watch any crappy fillers

"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Old 04-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvealexhayes View Post
I know right?! Isn't it great!!

Well for one I don't wanna watch any crappy fillers
well say no more my friend here is a list of fillers tho the fillers in one piece are better than naruto+bleach and they dont have filler arcs.the most a filler goes for is 10 episodes but here you go

Episode 050 - 051
Episode 054 - 060
Episode 098 - 099
Episode 101 - 102
Episode 131 - 143
Episode 196 - 206
Episode 213 - 216
Episode 220 - 225
Episode 279 - 283
Episode 291 - 292
Episode 303
Episode 317 - 319
Episode 326 - 336
Episode 382 - 384
Episode 406 - 407
Episode 426 - 429
Episode 453 - 456
Episode 457 - 458
Episode 492
Episode 497 - 499

Old 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
well say no more my friend here is a list of fillers tho the fillers in one piece are better than naruto+bleach and they dont have filler arcs.the most a filler goes for is 10 episodes but here you go

Episode 050 - 051
Episode 054 - 060
Episode 098 - 099
Episode 101 - 102
Episode 131 - 143
Episode 196 - 206
Episode 213 - 216
Episode 220 - 225
Episode 279 - 283
Episode 291 - 292
Episode 303
Episode 317 - 319
Episode 326 - 336
Episode 382 - 384
Episode 406 - 407
Episode 426 - 429
Episode 453 - 456
Episode 457 - 458
Episode 492
Episode 497 - 499
if only I can rep you again haha thanks again dude

and one more thing, are they all worth watching?

Old 04-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #7
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
if only I can rep you again haha thanks again dude

and one more thing, are they all worth watching?
lol no need for rep,just wanna help

i thought they were pretty good,well the ones is saw.when i went to go and catch up one OP 2 months ago i started to skip fillers becuase i wanted to get caught up but when i went back to watch the fillers,they were pretty good

Old 04-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:

i thought they were pretty good,well the ones is saw.when i went to go and catch up one OP 2 months ago i started to skip fillers becuase i wanted to get caught up but when i went back to watch the fillers,they were pretty good
Yep, nothing like the Naruto fillers.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:

ok correct me if I'm mistaken cause I really don't feel like starting from the BEGINNING I remember them recruiting Zoro or whatever his name is, then they went to go get the big liar Ussop, not sure if That's how you spell his name, then they went to go get Nami and she just finished stealing this map, then Sanji at this boat/restaurant thing but I need my memory refreshed around the parts where Luffy recruited Nami, Sanji and Chopper.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #10
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
ok correct me if I'm mistaken cause I really don't feel like starting from the BEGINNING I remember them recruiting Zoro or whatever his name is, then they went to go get the big liar Ussop, not sure if That's how you spell his name, then they went to go get Nami and she just finished stealing this map, then Sanji at this boat/restaurant thing but I need my memory refreshed around the parts where Luffy recruited Nami, Sanji and Chopper.
luffy got nami between episodes 31-45,luffy got sanji between 19-30 and the got chopper between 79-91.now im not 100 percent sure but im 90 percent sure those are the episodes

Old 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Use the manga to get urself refreshed in one piece, it'll take 1/4 of the time and you wont need to resolve to guessing things and asking for general vague explainations of around 100+ chapters of an anime. It wont take too much time.
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
luffy got nami between episodes 31-45,luffy got sanji between 19-30 and the got chopper between 79-91.now im not 100 percent sure but im 90 percent sure those are the episodes
okay thanks dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Use the manga to get urself refreshed in one piece, it'll take 1/4 of the time and you wont need to resolve to guessing things and asking for general vague explainations of around 100+ chapters of an anime. It wont take too much time.
around which chapters did they recruit sanji?

Old 04-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
okay thanks dude.

around which chapters did they recruit sanji?
This chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2141-...hapter-68.html

Chapter 68, Titled: "The 4th"

Enjoy
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #14
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i actually enjoyed the fillers of OP

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #15
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

I skipped the fillers this far...I am now at epi 207...
But I will watch then another time..when I caught up i think..
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote