Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes
Default If you don't mind please...

I'm gonna start watching Bleach so I want someone to give me all the episodes I should watch EXCLUDING all the fillers please and thank you.

"Mada Mada Dane" - Echizen Ryoma
"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Iluvealexhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

I guess the beginning, soul society and arrancar.
Mauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

well imma do you one better and give you a list of fillers so you know to aviod them
Episode 033
Episode 050
Episode 064 - 109
Episode 128 - 137
Episode 147 - 149
Episode 168 - 189
Episode 204 - 205
Episode 213 - 214
Episode 227 - 265
Episode 266
Episode 287
Episode 298 - 299
Episode 303 - 305
Episode 311 - 316
Episode 317 - 341
Episode 355

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

^damn u antdog LOL

LOL skip the bount arc 64-109
zanpaktou arc is pretty cool but its filler 168-189
the new captain arc 230-265

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes

Hang on If the filler reveals things I should know if I wanna be a well informed Bleach fan which should I watch and which shouldn't I watch?

"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Old 04-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvealexhayes View Post
Hang on If the filler reveals things I should know if I wanna be a well informed Bleach fan which should I watch and which shouldn't I watch?
well fillers ususally dont really inform you other then then filler arc.so if you skip an filler arc you wont miss out on the main story but if anything dont watch the bount arc episodes 64-109 that arc was total shit

Old 04-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
well fillers ususally dont really inform you other then then filler arc.so if you skip an filler arc you wont miss out on the main story but if anything dont watch the bount arc episodes 64-109 that arc was total shit
Okay thanks dude so you're saying that the other filler arcs were awesome?

Old 04-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Okay thanks dude so you're saying that the other filler arcs were awesome?
well i wouldn't say they were awesome but they are sure as hell better then the bount arc lol.but the other arcs such as the zanpaktou arc episodes 168-189 have some pretty cool ideas are is pretty decent same with the last filler arc before the time skip.the rest was ok but you might like the other so who knows lol

Old 04-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #9
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

You might as well watch the anime then stop when SS arc finishes cause after that it fails. The anime is actually getting cancelled now.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
You might as well watch the anime then stop when SS arc finishes cause after that it fails. The anime is actually getting cancelled now.
What is the SS arc? which episodes are those? and why is it getting cancelled?

Old 04-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
What is the SS arc? which episodes are those? and why is it getting cancelled?
the SS is the very first arc well second,the first is bout him getting powers then the SS is where the bring in everyone else and everything.

the anime is getting cut because bleach is doing poorly in japan and its no longer in the big 3.also the replace it with a chibi rocklee anime which is pretty funny

Old 04-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
the SS is the very first arc well second,the first is bout him getting powers then the SS is where the bring in everyone else and everything.

the anime is getting cut because bleach is doing poorly in japan and its no longer in the big 3.also the replace it with a chibi rocklee anime which is pretty funny
aw well that sucks, you'd rather watch that chibi thing than bleach itself?

Old 04-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
aw well that sucks, you'd rather watch that chibi thing than bleach itself?
welp i haven't watch it yet,i only read the manga but im sure the anime will be funny also lol.

me i personally would rather watch bleach.im not that much into plot and all that,i like the fight scenes,the new powers and abilites people show over time,new enemies and all that

Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #14
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
welp i haven't watch it yet,i only read the manga but im sure the anime will be funny also lol.

me i personally would rather watch bleach.im not that much into plot and all that,i like the fight scenes,the new powers and abilites people show over time,new enemies and all that
They've already aired the first episode. No more Bleach.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #15
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

episode 33 is a filler.

but it's a must watch. one of my favorite episodes.

mainly because of don kanonji.