Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
PhaxMasta12
ANBU Member

PhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default H2 Ichigo vs Stark

No restrictions
No intel
No prep

Who wins?
PhaxMasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
Tysis
Part-time
Sannin

Tysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm going to fight for H2 Ichigo later tonight when I get off work; and I don't mean some half-assed posts either.
Please, if any mod see's this thread do not lock it.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Starrk loses considering H2 completely raped Ulq. I will say Starrk could survive in bit longer though. But he ain't putting down H2 with any of his attacks.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Starkk wins

Ulqiorra was caught of guard by H2 and that's a big factor in why he lost

Starkk is stronger than ulqiorra but not by much

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
Starkk wins

Ulqiorra was caught of guard by H2 and that's a big factor in why he lost

Starkk is stronger than ulqiorra but not by much
You just said that Starrk is slightly stronger than Ulq

H2 completely overwhelmed Ulq

H2 wins
Old 04-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
Tysis
Part-time
Sannin

Tysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Starrk loses considering H2 completely raped Ulq. I will say Starrk could survive in bit longer though. But he ain't putting down H2 with any of his attacks.
I completely agree. The last time an issue such as this came up, almost everyone said Stark could beat H2 lol.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Stark gets pwned. Scott has already said why. Close thread.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Stark gets pwned. Scott has already said why. Close thread.
then why repeat what was already said

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
then why repeat what was already said
Nobody said close thread. Besides, why post this? Also, it's because I agree with them.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

ominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysis View Post
I'm going to fight for H2 Ichigo later tonight when I get off work; and I don't mean some half-assed posts either.
Please, if any mod see's this thread do not lock it.
What does mod mean?
ominousworld23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Nobody said close thread. Besides, why post this?
because in another thread i posted what someone else said 2 minutes after they(you) said it and you asked why post it since it was already said thus i came and did the same to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominousworld23 View Post
What does mod mean?
a mod is one of the users on here that are in charge.they are the only ones that can close threads,open close threads,deleted other people post ect.

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
because in another thread i posted what someone else said 2 minutes after they(you) said it and you asked why post it since it was already said thus i came and did the same to you

a mod is one of the users on here that are in charge.they are the only ones that can close threads,open close threads,deleted other people post ect.
But that was about giving credit to people, so that's different since I gave credit here.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #13
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

ominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faith

Quote:

Thanks+Rep
ominousworld23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
You just said that Starrk is slightly stronger than Ulq

H2 completely overwhelmed Ulq

H2 wins
LOL i did

a mod is one of the users on here that are in charge.they are the only ones that can close threads,open close threads,deleted other people post ect.[/QUOTE]

LOL this seems to happen to me sometimes then i be like WTF

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #15
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If H2 Ichigo raped Ulquiorra(he was kinda off-guard but whatever. Still badass)he will most likely own Stark(he is still beast, just sayin).
H2 Ichigo takes this medium difficulty