Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Waffles
☆☆☆SURFBOARD☆☆☆
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default UNSG Glitches

Well this thread is devoted to pointing out all the bugs/glitches in the game.

There are a few out their already that involve mostly Pain/Orochimaru in the "out of barrier" glitch.

The Chunnin Exams Prelims Stage Glitch.

The Top of Lookout Tower Glitch.

The Inn Town Glitch

The Five Seal Barrier Cliff Glitch

The Great Naruto Bridge Glitch

The Pain/Hinata K.O Glitch

I figured out why this is. The games counter/attack box is misreading the input. So the game thinks you got hit with 64 "Almighty Push". :/

And I wish I would of Found this Out a long time ago. I had to restart like 10 survivals.

( Click to show/hide )
This is a glitch that was discovered in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. This glitch makes survival mode or tournament mode easier. The steps are as followed:
1. Enter Free Battle menu.
2. Select VS Battle
3. 1P VS COM
4. I did single match but you can also do a team battle
5. Press square (PS3) or X (Xbox 360) at the character select screen
6. Move the handicap all the way in your favor (all the way to the right)
7. Pick any character for you and your opponent
8. Fight the opponent and win.
9. At the win screen, select "Exit to Free Battle Menu". DO NOT go back to the main menu.
10. Select Tournament or Survival.
11. Select whichever battle you want.
12. Pick your character(s).
That's it. You should notice that your attacks do a lot more damage and you take a lot less damage. This glitch works in ALL Tournaments and ALL Survival battles. A great way to get the achievements/trophies. Thank you, and please share with other people.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

I found the survival one out ages ago. But thanks for the rest.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

There's also a glich when you randomly fly across the stage when you chakra dash... I have no idea how and why it happens...
Old 04-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

Idk how this one happened but when i was in a online tournament it was karin vs choji and somehow karin got glitched to where she was gone, but was assumedly stuck on choji to where they could only summon supports which couldn't hit =o (not even the guy using choji knew what happened.) then choji tried his normal jutsu and karin got knocked out of it... (sorry if i wasn't very descriptive, it's all i remember about it...i dont even know how it happened...)

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I will try all of these out
Old 04-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #6
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow how do people even discover these.

Pretty cool though
Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
BasedGod
Gennin

BasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the rough

hah this always happens to me but when im doing a combo and like we both chakra dash (i guess) we both end up on opposite sides of the stage, am i the only one this glitch is happening to??
BasedGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
Wow how do people even discover these.

Pretty cool though
weel at least half of them are the same glitch in different places (the orochimaru one)
Old 04-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
Waffles
☆☆☆SURFBOARD☆☆☆
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedGod View Post
hah this always happens to me but when im doing a combo and like we both chakra dash (i guess) we both end up on opposite sides of the stage, am i the only one this glitch is happening to??
It's happened aplenty to me. It's a weird camera placement glitch.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #10
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
It's happened aplenty to me. It's a weird camera placement glitch.
does that srew up the match permenantly or just tempararaly confuse you?
Old 04-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
KillPainHaters
Gennin

KillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura about

Watch my Pain Glitch in my signature. CC2 did not fix anything. They should of change the jutsu at least.

KillPainHaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #12
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

^ I don't get it, what happened?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #13
KillPainHaters
Gennin

KillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura aboutKillPainHaters has a spectacular aura about

when you corner your opponent to the wall in that land where orochimaru sealed the third hokage and use almighty push or any other jutsu that hits mutiple times you will keep hitting it till it over. thats why i never choose that land anymore because its easy for me to corner someone in that land at least close to the wall.

KillPainHaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:27 AM   #14
GameFreak667
Tokubetsu Jounin

GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!
Default Sasori Multiple Iron Sand Scattered Showers Glitch

Sig thanks to xXdArKvOidXx

Last edited by GameFreak667; 04-29-2012 at 05:50 AM..
GameFreak667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #15
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak667 View Post
how did they do that?