Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #46
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

so in 5 minutes i guess we'll know
Old 04-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #47
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

Its not going to come back right away , remember this cgi and recording stuff takes some time to do and that april fools prank was done months in advance.

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Darui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #48
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
so in 5 minutes i guess we'll know
No Toonami this week
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #49
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

yup its not on tho i dont think it'll be on to at least may

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #50
Tormentor
Tokubetsu Jounin

Tormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another Update from TOM, keep fighting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMaxBWCSe8
Old 04-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #51
Tyler
S Class Ninja

Tyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If they bring it back then i hope they play all new stuff, dbz\yyh\Inuyasha\ect are great but i've already seen them 1000 times.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #52
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

^this

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #53
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

what i want to see DBZ, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, Trigun, Hellsing, and more...
Old 04-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #54
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
what i want to see DBZ, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, Trigun, Hellsing Ultimate, and more...
This. Haha that'd have to be REAL late.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:13 AM   #55
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hellsing Ultimate should just be on adult swim.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 AM   #56
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
iv not watched hellsing so yes that would be great
Old 04-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #57
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
Hell with that amount of violence they might be allowed to show it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05pluto View Post
iv not watched hellsing so yes that would be great
If you like blood and gore, then you'll turn into Fangirl Ultimate . It takes small things and blow them way out/into proportion. Say in the real world you get shot in the calf, you get a small hole and medium amounts of blood. Now in Hellsing Ultimate, you get shot in the calf, that whole mother fucking thing is coming off ! Blood levels: ERROR, ERROR ! (*_*) Lol

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 AM   #58
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Hell with that amount of violence they might be allowed to show it.

If you like blood and gore, then you'll turn into Fangirl Ultimate . It takes small things and blow them way out/into proportion. Say in the real world you get shot in the calf, you get a small hole and medium amounts of blood. Now in Hellsing Ultimate, you get shot in the calf, that whole mother fucking thing is coming off ! Blood levels: ERROR, ERROR ! (*_*) Lol
Hahah if you love blood and gore just watch Elfen Lied whew that one was pretty mested up...BUT AWESOME
Old 04-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #59
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
If they bring it back then i hope they play all new stuff, dbz\yyh\Inuyasha\ect are great but i've already seen them 1000 times.
i doubt they'll bring alot of new stuff.look at adult swim on saturday at midnight on.bleach is the only show having new episodes while the rest are just repeats of shows old and newer alike.so they'll prolly show some older shows while still showing bleach then after a month or so they'll add a new series maybe

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Antdog; 04-21-2012 at 11:24 PM..
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #60
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

does anyone know what happened with this

( Click to show/hide )