Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 04-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby
Default Tobi, Senju and Uchiha

Does Tobi have Senju DNA in him or something?? IIRC he never said anything about that yet. Considering that we have never seen him go MS, his teleport tech could be something only of having Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA. Just like what the Izanagi and Izanami is, right??

And it could explain something about him asking for the Rinnegan back from Konan. Just like one of the Theorys before by rfgsn (http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50167) The Rinnegan can only be obtained by having both Uchiha and Senju. So maybe Tobi was right about meing Madara, or Madara Tobi

So guys, what do you think?

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

1)where was it stated you need senju+uchicha dna to do Izanami
2)it might be a good theory but its still a theory so we can't go off 100 by what rfgsn thinks
3)it was said by tobi that he gave the rinn to nagato and as we know nagato is an uzumaki,not a senju or uchicha
4)couldn't one get said rinn by doing what tobi/pain did to their paths.they didn't have any uchicha and senju dna in them before they died yet all of them now have one rinn(tobi paths) while they had 2 rinn's(pains paths)

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

At times I've thought that physically Tobi isn't a Zetsu clone but I think he may be composed of the same thing as Zetsu. Remember when he ripped off his arm after fighting Fuu and Torune? Yeah, his arm was white one the inside. I obviously don't think Tobi is Madara physically, but I think he is in spirit, however that would take too long for me to explain.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

@antdog well, Izanagi you need both. It's only a theory, so I know it's not 100% true. Just something that crossed my mind.

@Coobie, why not make a thread about it then??

Old 04-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Meh, I'm sure people are tired of Tobi theories and the truth should be coming out pretty soon so might as well just wait. And I'm lazy.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
At times I've thought that physically Tobi isn't a Zetsu clone but I think he may be composed of the same thing as Zetsu. Remember when he ripped off his arm after fighting Fuu and Torune? Yeah, his arm was white one the inside. I obviously don't think Tobi is Madara physically, but I think he is in spirit, however that would take too long for me to explain.
I used to think this is who Tobi was...Untill Kabuto resurrected Hax Madara.
What I mean is Madara's spirit/soul is in the Edo but also Tobi,I Don't think a soul
could be spilt into two different people.

Unless their is alot more too this the real Madara can only be one person...
This seems too far fetched.IMO
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Didn't read the OP..
But you need Senju+Uchiha dna to use Izangai..
Sorry for my first post..
But considering this, Uchiha and senju capabilities aquired allows the development of the Rinnegan after Emk, threw being Uchiha and possessing both..
BUT as seen with Kakashi if your non-uchiha backgrounds and use MK you can use S/T ninjutsu..
And as seen With Danzou ones with Senju and Uchiha dna can use Izangai (no need for MK)
And as we've seen with Tobi he uses S/T ninjutsu and Inzangai BUT he doesn't use "Wood" techs or the Mk(EMK) nor Rinnegan threw development means..
This brings me too the thought Tobi could be from background of Uchiha and Senju backgrounds aswell..
(His enormous amount of Chakara to be able to control the 6Jinchuriki paths, his S/T possession threw Sharigan inplants, and his abilties to use Izangai with senju dna aswell..)
He simply is like Naruto his hair and physical aspects can from his father over the mothers or so..(viceversa)..
Possible a "forgotton" love child that couldn't be, and cause he didn't have a brother or so to have the eyes he can't use MK or Emk.. Also his reasons for having Millions of uchiha eyes implanting them trying to find a working pair.. and so on.. idk long story.. hahaha
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

yeah, I said that, but do yoou need it for Izanami too or?

Old 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
I used to think this is who Tobi was...Untill Kabuto resurrected Hax Madara.
What I mean is Madara's spirit/soul is in the Edo but also Tobi,I Don't think a soul
could be spilt into two different people.

Unless their is alot more too this the real Madara can only be one person...
This seems too far fetched.IMO
I still think Tobi is Madara in some sense other than the Rinnegan that Tobi now has which I'm pretty sure Madara gave Nagato before his death.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #10
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
yeah, I said that, but do yoou need it for Izanami too or?
we are not sure,it was only mentioned in the manga nothing else so how would anyone know 100 percent

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #11
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

If you needed Senju DNA for Izanami, what would be the point of Itachi saying he and Sasuke could use it?
Old 04-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

So Sauke and/or Itachi have senju dna?? Wouldn't be surprised if Itachi did. He's already hax as it is.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
I still think Tobi is Madara in some sense other than the Rinnegan that Tobi now has which I'm pretty sure Madara gave Nagato before his death.
At most I think he's a Zetsu clone maybe fused with Madara's DNA...

You could be right though what Madara states in the link about Nagato
he could have only known if he like saw that through Tobi.
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...59-page-2.html
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #14
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Always confused me since the Uchiha and Senju are related how it could just be considered "Senju DNA". Unless by Senju DNA it's more so the characteristics the younger son inherited.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #15
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
So Sauke and/or Itachi have senju dna?? Wouldn't be surprised if Itachi did. He's already hax as it is.
Lol, Konoha_Jounin 1 would rage. Or is it KonohaShinobi? I can't remember.