Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #31
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
as high as you want.i'll be reclying numbers so for example say theres a total of 20 s-rank/kage level ninja.now say itachi is number 3 and you pick number 23.you would picked itachi.why because with the method im using it resets at number 21.so whoever is number 1 is also number 21.whoever is number 2 is also number 22.and since itachi is number 3 he is also number 23.but dont be a dick a put number 223 or number 589 or i will say fuck you and dick you over .
Kage:14
Jounin: 3,15,19
Chuunin: 4

Don't troll me now...

If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh. - Kid Cudi
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #32
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
so BronyBaby numbers are:
For Kage: 7
For Jonin: 9, 3,18
For Chuunin: 11

Senrex numbers are:
Kage:1
Jounin:1, 5, 9
Chunin: 4

Hoenn numbers are:
Kage: 9
Jounin: 7, 2 , 8
Chuunin: 5

ok are you guys sticking with these numbers
I'll stick with my numbers.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #33
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Quote:

Senrex numbers are:
Jounin:1, 5, 9

Hoenn numbers are:

ok are you guys sticking with these numbers
yep. ima stick with mine

hey, senrex, you picked same number as mine for jonin. xD doesn't matter though

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #34
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
yep. ima stick with mine

hey, senrex, you picked same number as mine for jonin. xD doesn't matter though
No I didn't. You picked 9, 3, and 18. I picked 7, 2, and 9

EDIT:Oh, lol. I guess I'll change my number.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #35
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

hah lol dont think it matters much does it?? well, depends who i get with 9

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #36
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Don't understand lol
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:44 AM   #37
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
Don't understand lol
Hope off the thread nobody wants you in this anyways..

( Click to show/hide )
lol jk Took me a sec to understand with Antdog horrible type handwriting...

Old 04-09-2012, 03:51 AM   #38
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post

( Click to show/hide )

Spoiler made me LOL...
but yeah antdog being antdog
Old 04-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #39
T_T
T_T
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
so this is a tourn thread for naruto
SI:wow another naruto thread,antdog your so creative
ya ya ya whatever now imma add a twist to this.i will give a number to everyone that we have seen fight in naruto(canon only).everyone will get to pick 1 kage/s-rank ninja,3jounins,and 1chunin.now you wont be able to pick wheater you get a kage or s-rank ninja its up to luck as well as the other.you will pick a number.

now the format will go like this for you guys:
kage/s-rank:8
jounin-2,6,12
chunin-5

now after you chose your numbers and i see how many people are doing this i will reveal what number is a character and give you your teams.i will not be in it since i know all the numbers thus i could cheat .
so if you have any questions just ask and if you think i should do another verse then i will if people want

EDIT:got so here are some of the people numbers so far

Senrex numbers are:
Jounin:1, 5, 12

Hoenn numbers are:

Hlhome numbers are:
Kage:14
Jounin: 3,15,19
Chuunin: 4
kage/s-rank:5
jounin-1,11,18
chunin-19

Last edited by T_T; 04-09-2012 at 04:42 AM..
T_T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:17 AM   #40
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post

( Click to show/hide )
Haters gonna hate.

Btw, Akatsuki, try not to have the same numbers as other people. You have 2 of Hoenn's Jounin numbers.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #41
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Can somebody explain me how this works..
Old 04-09-2012, 04:20 AM   #42
hlhome
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Haters gonna hate.

Btw, Akatsuki, try not to have the same numbers as other people. You have 2 of Hoenn's Jounin numbers.
Hey,Its for all us.

and I perfer:

Critics gonna Criticize

Old 04-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #43
T_T
T_T
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ok i updated mine
Old 04-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #44
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
kage/s-rank:5
jounin-1,11,18
chunin-19
ok i got you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
Can somebody explain me how this works..
hopefully this helps
Quote:

ok so you got a pick any 1 number for a kage/s-rank ninja.then you pick any 3 numbers for a jonin level ninja.lastly you pick any number for a chunin.look at the post i made with senrex+others numbers.now the numbers represnt character like sasuke could be number 5 and itachi could be number 2 ect.im the only one who knows what number is each character.

so are you with me so far.if you are then keep reading.its goon be a normal tourn where your team goes against another team except you wont know who your team is made up of till the day before(to add excitement).

now imma stop here in case your not with me lol
Old 04-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #45
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Ooh ok ok so I pick

One number for Kage level
Three Numbers for Jonin level
One Number for Chuunin level?

also does the numbers have to be between 1-10??