Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith
Default Anyone like Loiter squad?

i think its funny
shame it dont come on UK TV
and episodes should be twice as long!

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Eh, I hate Tyler the Creator as a rapper but his show is . . . better ?

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

I like it its like Jackass but with OFWG...
Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
BasedGod
Gennin

BasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the rough

lol i love thurnis haley
BasedGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i hate Odd future

but i watched the show it was ok

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Odd Future can't rap for SHIT !

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
Alfonsoiner
Academy Student

Alfonsoiner is on a distinguished road
Default Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

I like it it's like Jackass because so funny

Last edited by Alfonsoiner; 04-29-2012 at 10:28 PM..
Alfonsoiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
BasedGod
Gennin

BasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the roughBasedGod is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Odd Future can't rap for SHIT !
Lol They actually got a couple of good tracks that i enjoy like she and assmilk but your right. I cant believe they are getting compared to Wu Tang
BasedGod is offline   Reply With Quote