Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 04-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM
Exclamation Naruto will die...?

I was thinking, remember back to when Jiraiya said ''A shinobi's life is not measured by what they did whilst they were alive, but rather what they did before their death''

Well if we look at what has happened so far:

Jiraiya died: Sends message off to Naruto before his death and fights pain
Nagato died: Rinne Tensei and sacrificed himself for Konoha
Minato died: Sealed the ninetails and protected Konoha
Hiruzen died: Protected Konoha from Orochimaru
Sage died: Created 'new life' by splitting the 10 tails chakra

So whatever Naruto does finally in the series will lead to his death making people acknowledge him for that, whether it's dying alongside Sasuke or sealing the ten tails...

So what ya think fellas?
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Almost everyone in Naruto dies like a hero even the villains...lol

Hmm what about his dream about hokage?
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #3
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

If Naruto dies that will make the story i watched since 2004 worthless...

Besides this isn't the type of story for that... Only series I can think of that had the most entertaining build up to the protaganist deaths would be Death Note and Code Geass their are others i can't remmeber at the moment...

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

yeah, that would suck if naruto died, there would be no point in watching it for me. because, if you think of it, the show couldn't progress without naruto in it. It would be hard to watch it if he died. But, i've been hearing rumors (RUMORS NOT FACTS) that kishi is making a new naruto series about naruto's son. IDK i wouldnt believe it until kishi actually announces it.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Naruto could very well die. His Hokage goal has kind of taken a backseat to other priorities, and we know he puts his friends and the bonds they share over practically anything else.

Danke Toast!
Kengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I think he'll end up mirroring pervy sage.
Yea naruto will die, evemtually, but i think for now, he survives the war, comes out with a fancy title, but still is haunted by how he could never bring his friend back.
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #7
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Sage of the Six Paths didn't die after he used "Creation of All Thing" to divide the Ten Tails' chakra into nine parts.
He died of old age, after he gave his last word to 9 Tailed Beasts.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #8
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

i agree i said this before but everyone thought both him and sasuke being killed would go against everything

any way he would never make a good hokage he is strong but has not got the mind for it :/

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Honestly I don't see naruto being hokage anymore it just wouldn't make sense
Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #10
TeddyWonka
Badass Motherfcker
Sannin

TeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to TeddyWonka Send a message via Skype™ to TeddyWonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
I was thinking, remember back to when Jiraiya said ''A shinobi's life is not measured by what they did whilst they were alive, but rather what they did before their death''
Too many heroes have died, and it is those which Jiraiya talks about. I don't think Naruto dies, it will just mess up the whole story.
TeddyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I dont think naruto will die
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

i think he'll live,if he dies its the end of the series and IIRC kishi wants a part 3

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If he dies then all my time Watching and talking and playing Naruto has been wasted now then but won't die for sure thats what I know but if he does then How will it work then? ._. It COULD be like Avatar and how they did it with Korra even though it just came out but it wouldn't be as interesting.

I'd like if He made a Third Series like a time skip with Naruto in Adult hood and he has a son and all and blah blah a series revolves around them etc it would be nice and all.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #14
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post

Well if we look at what has happened so far:

Jiraiya died: Sends message off to Naruto before his death and fights pain
Nagato died: Rinne Tensei and sacrificed himself for Konoha
Minato died: Sealed the ninetails and protected Konoha
Hiruzen died: Protected Konoha from Orochimaru
Sage died: Created 'new life' by splitting the 10 tails chakra

So whatever Naruto does finally in the series will lead to his death making people acknowledge him for that, whether it's dying alongside Sasuke or sealing the ten tails...

So what ya think fellas?
Impossible... if there is a 10-Tails Naruto won't be around to see it right...?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #15
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
i think he'll live,if he dies its the end of the series and IIRC kishi wants a part 3
i heard part 3 was going to be bout his Son..
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote