Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
NewPollution
Thank you based Madoka.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution
Default Toasttttttttttttt.

I couldn't send you a profile message, 'cause we aren't friends.

FOR SOME REASON. :c

And PM'ing you this would seem kinda creepy.

So, so.

Have you played Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 yet?

It's pretty legit. Go get it. D:
Old 04-04-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

Asking someone if they played a game? Have you no morals or STANDARDS NP, and here I used to <3 U too , lmfao. Git chyo shet straight bruh. xD
Old 04-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
NewPollution
Thank you based Madoka.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution

This topic is an inquiry about Toast playing a particular Nintendo DS game, as well as discussion about said game. :c

( Click to show/hide )
YO, GET AT ME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMTRAAAAAAAAAAAIN. <3
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Toast
is cool
Sannin

Toast has disabled reputation

No, I haven't. X]

I haven't beat the first one yet. Don't fret, I'll get on it!

Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #5
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This should be in spam zone.... also Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne > All
Old 04-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
pjca
Super Duper High School ?
S Class Ninja

pjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona > All
Fixed*

pjca is offline   Reply With Quote