Go Back   Island Forums > Graphics Plaza > Design Hall

Design Hall Do you have artistic skills you want to show off? Or how about ask somebody of artistic talent to lend you a hand? Well, this is the place to jump into!

Old 04-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Wondering if someone could do something for me

Could someone do an edit for me? Of my avatar? It's transparent but whenever it uploads as my ava it picks a white background around it. Could someone take the same colour grey that is used on this forum and I dunno, make the white background grey for me or something - so it looks transparent but in reality it isnt.

Here's my avatar in a better quality:

Tokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Old 04-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That's perfect. Many thanks!
Old 04-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
Toast
is cool
Sannin

Toast has disabled reputation

It still shows on Dark VB. X]

If you really care to, upload the image to tinypic. I had the same problem, and ZeroUnlim showed me the way.

Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #5
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

If it is a transparent pic then if you converted it to a png file that should fix the transparency problem.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #6
Tokan
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
If it is a transparent pic then if you converted it to a png file that should fix the transparency problem.
It already is a PNG file, just when I use the uploader here on the site it decides to put a white background for me.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
Toast
is cool
Sannin

Toast has disabled reputation

Cough, cough! Refer to Toast's post.

Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokan View Post
It already is a PNG file, just when I use the uploader here on the site it decides to put a white background for me.
well you have the solution, but that is just odd to me.