Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Poll: What do You Never Want to face in the Game?
Poll Options
What do You Never Want to face in the Game?

Old 03-29-2012, 04:23 AM   #61
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
thats true as hell
indeed
Old 03-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #62
GameFreak667
Tokubetsu Jounin

GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!

Quote:
well prussia is a country in real life but in the anime known as "hetalia" he is a character representing a country in hetalia every country has a character that is basicly the stereotype for that nation. the show is a comedy that is very funny though prussia isnt mentioned that much in season 1.........you should watch it *3*
You're thinking of Persia.

Sig thanks to xXdArKvOidXx
GameFreak667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #63
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak667 View Post
You're thinking of Persia.
i believe persia was a country in the middle east long ago but prussia is a european country or rather it used to be. and it IS called prussia both 9th grade history and the wonderful anime called "hetalia" taught me that. prussia is also part of germany now.....again.....learned all this history from an anime......pretty awesome eh?

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #64
GameFreak667
Tokubetsu Jounin

GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!

Quote:
i believe persia was a country in the middle east long ago but prussia is a european country or rather it used to be. and it IS called prussia both 9th grade history and the wonderful anime called "hetalia" taught me that. prussia is also part of germany now.....again.....learned all this history from an anime......pretty awesome eh?
Really? I was completely unaware. Sorry 'bout that, dude.

Sig thanks to xXdArKvOidXx
GameFreak667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #65
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak667 View Post
Really? I was completely unaware. Sorry 'bout that, dude.
meh its ok after all this is a naruto forum it would be weird if we all just decided to have a discussion about the diffarence between european and middle eastern countries here wouldnt it? lol
but you'll edit so no conclusions right?

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #66
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
meh its ok after all this is a naruto forum it would be weird if we all just decided to have a discussion about the diffarence between european and middle eastern countries here wouldnt it? lol
but you'll edit so no conclusions right?
geography, yah!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #67
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
geography, yah!
Aw yeah, its about to get canadian all up in this forum.........so in other words we're all gonna get very quiet and gather around a campfire and disscus beaver's *3*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #68
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

that is not what we do. If you can excuse me I have moose to discuss on the hockey rink
Old 03-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #69
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
that is not what we do. If you can excuse me I have moose to discuss on the hockey rink
*3*.......who wants syrup?

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #70
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Quote:
*3*.......who wants syrup?
ME!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #71
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinite View Post
That's highly untrue.
how?
the reason why people RQ is because they are going to lose know1 does it when they are winning

you can beat spammers but not a RQ

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #72
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
how?
the reason why people RQ is because they are going to lose know1 does it when they are winning

you can beat spammers but not a RQ
have you noticed that no matter what ever since the votes reached 11 each it hasn't been anything other than a tie?....its freaking me out

Quote:
ME!!!!!!
awesome we go maple, muskadime, and blue berry *3*

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Kengen; 04-01-2012 at 02:14 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #73
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Quote:
awesome we go maple, muskadime, and blue berry *3*
Give them all to me Sorry that was my satanic side
Old 03-31-2012, 10:35 AM   #74
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Keep the posts on topic.

Danke Toast!
Kengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:18 AM   #75
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
have you noticed that no matter what ever since the votes reached 11 each it hasn't been anything other than a tie?....its freaking me out
Lol im surprised

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote