Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece > Old Spoiler Threads and Discussions

Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #46
lulz_turtle
Jounin

lulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond reputelulz_turtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Do u not see her DF, Nami, ussop, brook stand no chance vs her, she can slap there weapons out of their hands, eg her introduction to the strawhats,u cant hold a weapon in u hand with 1000+ hands hitting it. Chopper cant fly, and if u cover his mouth cant use the rumble ball, grab him and stop him moving and use giant hands or feet to beat him. Franky might putt up a fight but it would be close, i cant call it because we havent seen all her moves or even hard fights involving her.
That's ignoring so many things. Chopper doesn't need rumble balls anymore and Robin's abilities aren't foolproof for non flying people. Brook is a swordsman and is terribly quick, if she can get on him, that's great, but I'd beware his blade. And the fact that he's made of bones and can become a soul. You're ignoring a lot to make your claims. I'm not saying she's weak, but that she don't have much reason to think she's stronger than the rest of the SH's. (About Nami and Usopp. I don't know if either of them can fight her, but I do think their effectiveness & utility to the crew is equal if not greater than hers.)

Quote:
Emmm the crap captain lvl marine Tashigi has haki and someone that fought in the revolutionary army with dragon doesnt have any haki...thats a big claim
It's not a big claim at all. There were plenty of strong people without Haki pre timeskip and there will be plenty post timeskip to. I won't go as far as to say that I don't believe Dragon has it, but there's no reason to believe that every soldier (I say every because we have on information about what Robin was actually able to accomplish with the Revolutionaries.) in the Revolutionaries has it, all of the high up have it, or that Robin has it. I'm positive though, that Smoker, after his fight with Boa Hancock in the war knew that he needed to learn it, and Tashigi would come along in whatever way she did.

Apart from your post

I really don't think Smoker is dead, and if he is, I don't think Law used the traditional means of his Devil Fruit. It would just seem to contradict everything else he's done with the fruit so far. Killing It appears to me at least, that the one fault of the fruit is that you can't use it to kill within the radius. I have nothing to say about Smoker falling and seemingly dying though.

Last edited by lulz_turtle; 03-28-2012 at 09:28 PM..
lulz_turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #47
Dark-Phoenix
ANBU Member

Dark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary statusDark-Phoenix is nearing legendary status

There is no ranking among the strawhats apart from the monster trio obviously. With the right amount of time and depending on the scenario even nami or usopp can win, or did we all forget the awesome Luffy vs Usopp battle? It's not right to underestimate any of the strawhats especially the intelligent ones because I always view Usopp as a comic relief but when I refer back to some of his feats + being the son of yasopp the guy has got to be hiding some latent ability. Well anyway, again, don't pit strawhat against strawhat.

Now if it's Law vs Robin then let's take a step back and think of this for a second? Done? Well my work is done here.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #48
Darkbane77
Sannin

Darkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darkbane77 Send a message via Skype™ to Darkbane77

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulz_turtle View Post
I really don't think Smoker is dead, and if he is, I don't think Law used the traditional means of his Devil Fruit. It would just seem to contradict everything else he's done with the fruit so far. Killing It appears to me at least, that the one fault of the fruit is that you can't use it to kill within the radius. I have nothing to say about Smoker falling and seemingly dying though.
Law is a surgeon. Other than (temporarily?) removing the heart, how else should he stop a Logia-type DF user like Smoker?

I'm new to One Piece, but it seems a pretty sensible outcome to me. Law just took out Smoker's batteries, he'll (hopefully) pop em back in later.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #49
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysis View Post
If you read the good scanlation (from mangareader), you'll see that he said "If we kill SMOKER," which makes a lot more sense than what the other translation says.
Sorry, my mistake. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Did, did he just kill Smoker...?

And by taking out his HEART?

'BAKUNAH'!

D:
I dont think smoker is dead. if a person can live with his body in parts (head with sanji group, lower half with luffy) then I think smoker will not die yet, that is if Law does not crush his heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R41N View Post
True i've never seen Law moving a person with his DF in the manga(i've seen it in the anime though), but Smoker said that inside his room everything is under his control so we've to assume he can swap people too and even if he can't you can't call Robin's clones people so he can just swap the clones among themselves the one he can't swap is the real one as easy as that... in my opinion minimum Law wouldn't be able to touch Robin because she would keep on evading but in the end she wouldn't be able to do anything besides running so Law takes the win by default xD
I think law can switch thing which have the same Weight (almost same).

And the biggest topic of discussion going in this thread-
Who is stronger Robin or Law?

As we all know Law is epic. So let us now see what robin can do.

First of all I think Robin really is the most scary and also at least the 4th strongest in the SH. See this link-

http://www.mangareader.net/103-2544-...apter-437.html

I think this will work on everyone in the monster trio except Luffy, so I think if SH were to really fight Robin would win against everyone except Luffy because he is rubber.
she can create giant arms and legs now, also I think she would be able to create multiple giant arms, dunno if she can create a perfect clone, but still she can create most of the body parts.
Robin having Haki would be great but I don't think she can.

Up until now we have never seen law killing someone with his DF, all his opponents were cut down and after that were not able to move properly or too confused to move.

But robin does not need his original body to be intact in order to attack. I think even after she is cut she will still be able to attack.

The best advantage for robin- Long range attack with high accuracy and almost instant, Law swapped bullets because he could see them coming, but I don't think Law would be able to suddenly swap her arms that grow out of his leg before she grabs his *****.(Law fans,please don't get mad ) Well it is difficult to imagine Law loosing from just that but I think that is enough to at least slow him down or give him a handicap, we don't know Robin's range of DF but I think it will at least be longer than Law's as she could do really long ranged attacks even before the time skips.

I think ROBIN WILL WIN. Don't think I am underestimating Law, it is just how 2 DF interact, the fights in OP are more like Rock, Paper and Scissors you win against someone strong does not mean you can beat all the others that he won against.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #50
Sephi
Hawk D. Raven
Kage

Sephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
1st we dont know if she has haki or not, and she was with dragon so id hope she does,cause that weak captain has haki.
Weak in comparison to Law, but I don't doubt Tashigi has gotten stronger than she used to be. (Sadly, surely not strong enough)
Quote:
How can law dodge a clutch, he doesnt know her DF she could 1KO him, shes pretty smart and can make clones of herself so he cant get her heart. I cant see him wining even if he does disassemble her, she can reassemble herself.
He can switch her soul easily, bam. There's an issue right off the bat because someone else would be in her body. Furthermore, no matter how many limbs she tries to grow, he can cut them. Not to mention just flat remove her heart like Smoker. I'd say Robin is a much better Match up than alot of the others, but I still don't think you can guarantee a win with her.
Quote:
Law cant teleport he can only switch places with things, robin could fly pre TS so we can guess she can fly now, how can he beat her in the air and her having all ranged attacks.
Who says he'd let the match go on her terms? Law's a very smart individual, he'd figure her out fast enough to try to come up with a way to not play to her strengths..not that he'd really need to. It ultimately depends on how fast she can make these multiple limbs really..and if that can really help her against his style. She's clever, don't get me wrong..we've seen her during her Baroque days..I'm just saying its not as easy for her as you make it sound.
Quote:
FYI i think itll be robin vs the harpy in this arc
That'd make alot of sense. She right away looks alot like Nami, I almost thought the Harpy WAS Nami for a brief moment there. I was like "what the-?!"
Old 03-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #51
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

ITT: too much Law vs Robin talk. Can we please get back on topic here?
1) What do you all think the gas dude's purpose is?
2) Why does Law seem to be working for/helping him?
3) Am I the only one strangely attracted to dat harpy, Mone?

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRUtoSuPErfAn View Post
F*ck yo couch Kishi, f*ck yo couch nigga.
Swordhand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #52
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordhand1 View Post
Would you rather have no discussion in the threads? At least the threads are more lively than before.

1) I don't know.
2) Because... I don't know.
3) Yes, you are.
MD Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #53
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
Would you rather have no discussion in the threads? At least the threads are more lively than before.

1) I don't know.
2) Because... I don't know.
3) Yes, you are.
Touche, my good sir lol
Not going to take a whack at predicting something? =/

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Old 03-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #54
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Touche, my good sir lol
Not going to take a whack at predicting something? =/
This arc is one of those where I can't think of what Oda could possibly do next.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #55
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
This arc is one of those where I can't think of what Oda could possibly do next.
Same here, man.
However, I did find something interesting: Oars and his kind (the giant giants) may be from around that area.
Narutobase --
Quote:

What that could mean for this arc I have no idea but it's definitely worth posting. Giant kids being mutated into Oars-type monsters?

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #56
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
1. The purpose of all the evil scientists is same (lol, almost all), but still I am not sure about anything.

2. I think it is somehow related to why we have not seen Law's crew ( I really want to see that bear guy )

3. Well, she was interesting because she is the only one among the strange creatures that has more than 1 joint (the Centaur have upper body human and lower body Animal and so on, but she has lower body Bird, upper body human and wings instead of hands too)
but I am not attracted by her, XD
Old 04-01-2012, 01:46 AM   #57
desty
Academy Student

desty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Its garp, dragon and ace, and its because they are all related
are you crazy where did you see ace and garp...
desty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #58
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by desty View Post
it IS Ace and Garp.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #59
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by desty View Post
Right here. Left to right: Garp, Dragon, Ace

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #60
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
I like that u when u cant see thinks in the manga the person that does see them become crazy haha

Quote:
Same here, man.
However, I did find something interesting: Oars and his kind (the giant giants) may be from around that area.
Narutobase --

What that could mean for this arc I have no idea but it's definitely worth posting. Giant kids being mutated into Oars-type monsters?
Interesting but let me try disprove some of that or at least give u more doubt on these claims

The picture with Moria is talking about a island of ice, but from what we have been shown by Oda the island wasnt an ice island. The ice and fire came from the fight Aokira and Akainuhad 2years ago. THere is no evidence to suggest it was an ice island before that. In fact u should think it was a spring/summer island because it was the admirals fight that changed the weather, if i was a winter island only akainu would have changed the weather of the island.

Next the talk of Oars and co living on this island...we know to be false because Oars came form a warmish island and died on a winter island or mountain because he didnt have clothes.

Also the giant bodies on Punk Hazard dont have horns, this makes me think they are more likely to be the parents of the giant kids that died trying to save there kids because they went to the fire side. The samurai went to the ice side and didnt have to fight the dragon.

I do think the kids are being experimented on but i dont think they are becoming Oars like giants, for one its hard to keep one of them hidden and two i dont think u can alter giant kids to become different after they are born..like u clone without using born children and three that doesnt explain why they have normal sized children and samurai children...

The symbol on the door does confuse me but i have too many doubts that this island makes oars/was oars birthplace. Bah still a week to go and not much to talk about.
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote