Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ramen Theater

Ramen Theater Discuss all of the happenings in the Naruto anime and movies over here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
naoXnao
Chuunin

naoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nice
Default New OP & ED soon

OP: #11: "Namida no Saikai" (Tearful Reunion) by Ikimono-gakari (eps 257-) [or “Totsugeki Rock” by The Cro-Magnons] dunno how good the info is~
ED: #21: "カスケード (Cascade)" by UNLIMITS (eps 257-)

Info found on the Shippuden page on Anime News Network.

Frankly, I'm just really happy to see the current opening just go away.
Never really liked it!
The ending though, I'll be a bit sad to see go but I'm looking forward to both.
Any thoughts? You heard of the bands/musician used? What you hope to see in the new op and ed?

Last edited by naoXnao; 03-26-2012 at 12:40 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 04:41 AM   #2
Takuya
~Dark King Z (KAGE)~
Kage

Takuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faith

Hey! Thanks for the info.

I'm gonna miss the randomness of Opening 10 and the awesome song from Ending 20, but still can't wait for the new Opening/Ending for the start of the Shinobi World War Arc.

I hope both songs would really follow the theme for the new arc like Opening 7.

I'm looking forward to it

An epic sig made by Toast.
( Click to show/hide )

Made By ClassicRockFan.
Made By Nao_Chan -->
Old 03-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I hope this to be the most epic war opening we've ever seen.

Ever.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

where can i listen to this

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Old 03-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Ninja
Ultimate Hope
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Thanks for the info. It better be good too lol. The current opening sucks dick ._.

( Click to show/hide )

Old 03-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
Thanks for the info. It better be good too lol. The current opening sucks dick ._.
I hate it too
Old 03-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

awesome. i stopped watching the anime after the new opening (that silly one) and just read the manga. but i might start rewatching if new opening is mroe epic. plus, this is my fav arc. the 4th shinobi war, so watching on anime should be a whole lot more better

Old 03-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
naoXnao
Chuunin

naoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nicenaoXnao is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
awesome. i stopped watching the anime after the new opening (that silly one) and just read the manga. but i might start rewatching if new opening is mroe epic. plus, this is my fav arc. the 4th shinobi war, so watching on anime should be a whole lot more better
I kinda stopped watching too~
Seeing that opening just turned me off from the rest of the show, even if it is a canon ep.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by naoXnao View Post
I kinda stopped watching too~
Seeing that opening just turned me off from the rest of the show, even if it is a canon ep.
yeah. also, the anime is so far behind in terms of comparing to manga. thats another reason why i dont watch it, im too impatient about something like this if i know that its already past it on manga.
get what im saying?

Old 03-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
naoXnao
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
yeah. also, the anime is so far behind in terms of comparing to manga. thats another reason why i dont watch it, im too impatient about something like this if i know that its already past it on manga.
get what im saying?
But also the anime may also show things that appeared in the volume itself that the jump version didn't have.
Like Naruto making that little memorial for Jiraiya.

Closed Thread