Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future
Default (Don't be Hating) What if Sasori was still alive?

Since Sasori is my favorite charcter I wish he was one of the remaining akatsuki so he could expand his puppet collection. Since he had a puppet with a kekkei genkai, (3rd Kazekage) I want to list some people he could make into puppets. If he was still alive he would be so much more of a bad ass.

Haku (Ice Style)

Pakura (Scorch Style)

Someone with Lava Style

Someone from Explosion Corps.

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
"No One"
Gennin

"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of

What if he found diedara body or he found madaras body or and uchiha that would be so epic
Old 03-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
kakuzakun
Regret nothing.
Sannin

kakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

diedara blew himself up so it would be like a jigsaw to get him again

@no one epic sig man who made it for ya
Old 03-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
Since Sasori is my favorite charcter I wish he was one of the remaining akatsuki so he could expand his puppet collection. Since he had a puppet with a kekkei genkai, (3rd Kazekage) I want to list some people he could make into puppets. If he was still alive he would be so much more of a bad ass.

Haku (Ice Style)

Pakura (Scorch Style)

Someone with Lava Style

Someone from Explosion Corps.

Gari!!

Can't remember what he did but I think that is/was his name and I think he can use explosions ^_^
Old 03-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

You guys are awesome for not hating. Plus It could be anyone else in the Explosion Corps beside Gari and Deidara.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #6
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Sasori is my fav akatsuki too!!!!

meh, they should've put him with itachi so he could be one of the last akatsukis like kisame.

sasori could've had diedara as a puppet, kakuzu, itachi, madara, zabuza, the kages etc.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

But Sasori chose to die. He let Chiyo attack him with his mother and father so he could die with them.

It would be cool to have a Kimimaro puppet but me might have to stuff the puppet with a human skeleton.

Last edited by Kengen; 03-28-2012 at 11:45 PM..
Old 03-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

when could he control people with kekkei genkai if you mean the 3rd kazakage,were not sure if iron sand was a kekkei genkai

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #9
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
when could he control people with kekkei genkai if you mean the 3rd kazakage,were not sure if iron sand was a kekkei genkai
Iron Sand was a kekkei genkai, it is called Magnet Release.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
Iron Sand was a kekkei genkai, it is called Magnet Release.
can you show me a manga scan of it saying it was

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

Here you go http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Magnet_Release

Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

He could of found Muu and have a dust style puppet or Toroi (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Toroi)

Old 03-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

What IF Sasori was actually the "Puppet Master pulling the strings behind the Akatsuki"? lol
I kid I kid

If he was one of the last members, he would most likely use the dead members as his Puppets(which would be boss)
Old 03-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #14
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

^ most likely and I like what you said about Sasori pulling the strings of the akatsuki.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #15
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

If he was still alive i doubt he would be in the Akastuki.

I could see him as the type of guy that would be going around collecting bodies and make an reapparence and then in the process killing Chiyo.

BTW if he was still alive that would change the anime dramatically. As it would either result in Gaara's death or him still having the Jinchikuri inside of him.

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote