Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #91
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,670
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

lol wow look at all the Uchiha hate and wank up in this thread lol people lets not focus on a itachi vs minato but on the boring chapter and what might happen soon
__________________


( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #92
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member
 
Young Master's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dressrosa
Posts: 3,619
Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol wow look at all the Uchiha hate and wank up in this thread lol people lets not focus on a itachi vs minato but on the boring chapter and what might happen soon
itachi makes kabuto release edo and the kages are saved yadda yadda, then naruto fights tobi and wins.
the end.
__________________

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #93
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja
 
NarutoSegaHoka's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Night Raid Hideout
Posts: 2,347
NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol wow look at all the Uchiha hate and wank up in this thread lol people lets not focus on a itachi vs minato but on the boring chapter and what might happen soon
I'm not hatred of Uchiha clan.
__________________
One Cut Killer Murasame
NarutoSegaHoka is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #94
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,670
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSegaHoka View Post
I'm not hatred of Uchiha clan.
did i say you were
__________________


( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #95
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member
 
Auron Pond's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: A place called home.
Posts: 3,166
Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
^ is that Ash Ketchum (Red)
Ahem . . .

Never call Red "Ash Ketchum". They're two different people and Red is a much better trainer and person.

. . . But yeah, it's Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
itachi makes kabuto release edo and the kages are saved yadda yadda, then naruto fights tobi and wins.
the end.
This in a nutshell basically.
__________________
Auron Pond is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #96
IchiPyro
Gennin
 
IchiPyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 42
IchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of light
Default

I think it will go like this:
itachi+susuke battle kabutochimaru. dragons are summoned, crows, snakes ect. uchiha take the win
kage fight: old man kage dies an epic death. maybe the raikage too. Madara is sealed by tsunadai by some out of the ass shit.
MAIN EVENT- SO6P NARUTO+KAKASHI+GUY VS. OVERPOWERED TOBI. naruto turns into some weird epic bijuu, tobi reveals himself and his motives, and reveals that he has a byakugan(maybe, itll be a nice touch, add spice to the fight). fight, fight, fight, maybe the first and the second are brought back along with Minato and naruto has that weird dimension heart to heart thing that he did with the bijuu. beats tobi with so6p power and a new enemy is revealed (samurai maybe, dbz cross idk). naruto jumps from hospital bed into the next battle
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
IchiPyro is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #97
KingSage
S Class Ninja
 
KingSage's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,326
KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiPyro View Post
I think it will go like this:
itachi+susuke battle kabutochimaru. dragons are summoned, crows, snakes ect. uchiha take the win
kage fight: old man kage dies an epic death. maybe the raikage too. Madara is sealed by tsunadai by some out of the ass shit.
MAIN EVENT- SO6P NARUTO+KAKASHI+GUY VS. OVERPOWERED TOBI. naruto turns into some weird epic bijuu, tobi reveals himself and his motives, and reveals that he has a byakugan(maybe, itll be a nice touch, add spice to the fight). fight, fight, fight, maybe the first and the second are brought back along with Minato and naruto has that weird dimension heart to heart thing that he did with the bijuu. beats tobi with so6p power and a new enemy is revealed (samurai maybe, dbz cross idk). naruto jumps from hospital bed into the next battle
Hmmm.. No.
__________________


PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #98
IchiPyro
Gennin
 
IchiPyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 42
IchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
Hmmm.. No.
why do you say no. atleast support your argument so that i can acknowledge your point
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
IchiPyro is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #99
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,670
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiPyro View Post
I think it will go like this:
itachi+susuke battle kabutochimaru. dragons are summoned, crows, snakes ect. uchiha take the win
kage fight: old man kage dies an epic death. maybe the raikage too. Madara is sealed by tsunadai by some out of the ass shit.
MAIN EVENT- SO6P NARUTO+KAKASHI+GUY VS. OVERPOWERED TOBI. naruto turns into some weird epic bijuu, tobi reveals himself and his motives, and reveals that he has a byakugan(maybe, itll be a nice touch, add spice to the fight). fight, fight, fight, maybe the first and the second are brought back along with Minato and naruto has that weird dimension heart to heart thing that he did with the bijuu. beats tobi with so6p power and a new enemy is revealed (samurai maybe, dbz cross idk). naruto jumps from hospital bed into the next battle
1)i doubt any of the kages will die
2)i doubt granny would have a sealing tech,thats what gaara's for
3)didn't he(tobi) already reveal his motive,the moon eye plan
4)no,he prolly wont have the byakugan
5)the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th hokages can never be brought back,they are all sealed
6)that heart to heart prolly only works due to it being only between the other bijuu's and himself
7)i doubt that there will be a new ememy as soon as the war ends
__________________


( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #100
IchiPyro
Gennin
 
IchiPyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 42
IchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
1)i doubt any of the kages will die
2)i doubt granny would have a sealing tech,thats what gaara's for
3)didn't he(tobi) already reveal his motive,the moon eye plan
4)no,he prolly wont have the byakugan
5)the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th hokages can never be brought back,they are all sealed
6)that heart to heart prolly only works due to it being only between the other bijuu's and himself
7)i doubt that there will be a new ememy as soon as the war ends
1. one of the kages has to die. it just seems right
2. thats true. gaara does the sealing and tsunadai still pulls some shit out of her ass
3. i ment his motive behind wasting a good portion of his life (i.e his brother died in war, hes a brainwashed slave of someone ect.)
4. i said the byakugan would be a nice touch, didnt say he would actually have it
5. someone can unseal them, i.e the person that sealed them is brought back with the edo
6. IF the kages are brought back, he might somehow connect with them, telepathy or something. still heart to heart
7. this isnt the end of Naruto, other countries can be explored, kishi can go into depth about the samurai and what they can do.
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
IchiPyro is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #101
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin
 
Blood Uchiha's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Uchiha Lounge NC
Posts: 1,591
Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiPyro View Post
1. one of the kages has to die. it just seems right
2. thats true. gaara does the sealing and tsunadai still pulls some shit out of her ass
3. i ment his motive behind wasting a good portion of his life (i.e his brother died in war, hes a brainwashed slave of someone ect.)
4. i said the byakugan would be a nice touch, didnt say he would actually have it
5. someone can unseal them, i.e the person that sealed them is brought back with the edo
6. IF the kages are brought back, he might somehow connect with them, telepathy or something. still heart to heart
7. this isnt the end of Naruto, other countries can be explored, kishi can go into depth about the samurai and what they can do.
where the hell would sasuke fit into any of this
__________________

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John


PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #102
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
 
Antdog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a seat fit for a god
Posts: 12,670
Antdog has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiPyro View Post
1. one of the kages has to die. it just seems right
2. thats true. gaara does the sealing and tsunadai still pulls some shit out of her ass
3. i ment his motive behind wasting a good portion of his life (i.e his brother died in war, hes a brainwashed slave of someone ect.)
4. i said the byakugan would be a nice touch, didnt say he would actually have it
5. someone can unseal them, i.e the person that sealed them is brought back with the edo
6. IF the kages are brought back, he might somehow connect with them, telepathy or something. still heart to heart
7. this isnt the end of Naruto, other countries can be explored, kishi can go into depth about the samurai and what they can do.
1)just because it seems right doesn't mean its gonna happen
2)i thought she already did with the new healing tech
3)i dont know what your talking bout,what brother
4)true
5)no they cant,they are with the reaper now
6)but they wont/cant be brought back
7)true but i thought you meant that as soon as the war end,the next day there's a new emeny to fight
__________________


( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #103
IchiPyro
Gennin
 
IchiPyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 42
IchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
where the hell would sasuke fit into any of this
damn, forgot to factor him in. well of course, with everyone else, he watches ( and gets inspired by) naruto fight tobi. i think he'll try to rebuild the uchiha by marrying karin or ino. find maybe other uchiha that possibly fled during the purge of the clan. maybe he goes rouge like itachi, just wondering around, filled with guilt and shame from his actions. maybe he might become BATMAN (GASP)
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
IchiPyro is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #104
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin
 
Blood Uchiha's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Uchiha Lounge NC
Posts: 1,591
Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiPyro View Post
damn, forgot to factor him in. well of course, with everyone else, he watches ( and gets inspired by) naruto fight tobi. i think he'll try to rebuild the uchiha by marrying karin or ino. find maybe other uchiha that possibly fled during the purge of the clan. maybe he goes rouge like itachi, just wondering around, filled with guilt and shame from his actions. maybe he might become BATMAN (GASP)
HA HA JUST STOP IT LOL
__________________

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John


PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #105
IchiPyro
Gennin
 
IchiPyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 42
IchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of lightIchiPyro is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
HA HA JUST STOP IT LOL
i dont know what sasuke will do, its just my thought on how it will go. im not kishi. if you got a better idea, let ME know.

We'er talking about naruto here, every time he gets into a major fight, everyone stops and stare and says some shit like "hes gonna be hokage. that naruto"
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
IchiPyro is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.