Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Bleach 486 - The Crimson Cremation

Edit: Bleach 486
It's called The Crimson Cremation

schallalla

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!

Last edited by Yuri Zahard; 03-28-2012 at 04:17 AM..
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

So Ichigos party is heading for HM and Urahara is with them!
And i wonder who this white haird guy is. Maybe just one of the higher Vandenreich but i hope it is a true vasto lord.

btw. i changed the title of the OP but it didn't affect the thread. So if someone has the power, feel free to set the title to
Bleach 486 - The Crimson Cremation

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

welp looks like stark is died and not coming back
Old 03-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #4
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]-[yūga View Post
Edit: Bleach 486
It's called The Crimson Cremation

schallalla
Quote:
So Ichigos party is heading for HM and Urahara is with them!
And i wonder who this white haird guy is. Maybe just one of the higher Vandenreich but i hope it is a true vasto lord.

btw. i changed the title of the OP but it didn't affect the thread. So if someone has the power, feel free to set the title to
Bleach 486 - The Crimson Cremation
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/486
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #5
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love my haters View Post
yeah, the chapter is already in the op. it's just the title of the thread that didn't change correctly.

Well, Stark was beaten by shikai only... but his dead was not confirmed so far?

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

So the vice captain who had less presence than a background pony in MLP had Bankai? And he mastered it before Ukitake and Shunsui? It's a little late to make him cool but the shit's canon =/

Anyway, shit's still pretty good. My only complaint is every chapter has been saying "in 5 days..." for what, 5 weeks? lol. At this rate it'll be 5 months before we get to the 5th day

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
welp looks like stark is died and not coming back
May we have a moment of silence for the baws known as the Primera

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRUtoSuPErfAn View Post
F*ck yo couch Kishi, f*ck yo couch nigga.
Swordhand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
Miguel
S Class Ninja

Miguel has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Miguel

RIP Stark
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
pjca
Super Duper High School ?
S Class Ninja

pjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wait...
someone can explain me why Uryuu cant go with them? :/

pjca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #9
Pharaoh
Black Leg
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I hope that Urahara uses his bankai
Old 03-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjca View Post
Wait...
someone can explain me why Uryuu cant go with them? :/
Well, officially Uryuu is not gonna help the hollows becouse Quincy are meant to destroy them.

But of course we think it is only a lame excuse and he realized, that the Vandenreich are Quincy or at least related to them.
Maybe even Uryuus fahter could be one.

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #11
pjca
Super Duper High School ?
S Class Ninja

pjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Well, officially Uryuu is not gonna help the hollows becouse Quincy are meant to destroy them.

But of course we think it is only a lame excuse and he realized, that the Vandenreich are Quincy or at least related to them.
Maybe even Uryuus fahter could be one.
Oh boi...we need some Ryuken action!
Thanks for answer it
PD. I <3 your Hinako sig..
Now, Sleeping with Hinako! xD

pjca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

I know Kubo wanted Saskibe to look like a badass, but seriously? Ichigo made him look like a fool with just his hands and now he's whipping out this bull "had bankai before Kyoraku and Ukitake". I still think he's a joke no matter how cool Kubo tries to make him look.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
Pharaoh
Black Leg
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

My exact thoughts about that. Haha, he doesn't like to fight.... bullsh!t. Ichigo beat the ish out of him
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #14
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Just waiting for grimmjow to show up.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #15
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

wait why is it that tia got cut in half and she lived but stark who was stabbed died i call sexism