Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Itachi's Sensing Ability

I don't care, my nigga Itachi has sensing abilities.

I first thought this when he gave Naurto the crow, despite the area being covered by Naruto clones, he instantly knew which one was the real Naruto.

Then when the kyuubi attacked 16 yrs ago, a ver young Itachi knew something was wrong or foul in the air before the kyuubi appeared. I find this remarkable considering that the 3rd hokage and a young Kakashi also knew beforehand, something was not right.

Edo Itachi traced Kabuto by sensing and following his chakra, and the latest chapter(580) confirms it for me. Even when under attack which distorts your senses, Itachi was able to protect Sasuke(how do you like that Sauce and Pharoahj21, the instant Kabuto attacked.

**** it, Itachi has sensing abilities and high level sensing abilities for that matter.

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I don't care, my nigga Itachi has sensing abilities.

I first thought this when he gave Naurto the crow, despite the area being covered by Naruto clones, he instantly knew which one was the real Naruto.

Then when the kyuubi attacked 16 yrs ago, a ver young Itachi knew something was wrong or foul in the air before the kyuubi appeared. I find this remarkable considering that the 3rd hokage and a young Kakashi also knew beforehand, something was not right.

Edo Itachi traced Kabuto by sensing and following his chakra, and the latest chapter(580) confirms it for me. Even when under attack which distorts your senses, Itachi was able to protect Sasuke(how do you like that Sauce and Pharoahj21, the instant Kabuto attacked.

**** it, Itachi has sensing abilities and high level sensing abilities for that matter.
I also think he has some sensing abilities.

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This is basically a theory.

Do you hear me, mods? It's a THEORY.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

Kinda a theory.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

True.

Haters gonna hate...
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

I wouldn't even be surprised if he did. He has some amazing abilities and I think the is in the top 5 Shinobi (Not including Rikudo Sennin, who we all know is the strongest, so I put him at number 0)

All credit for my sig goes to xXdArKvOiDXx
ACG9527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

Itachi is a sexy beast!!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Mfw first panel

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/580/7

I swear do you people even read the chapters?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Mfw first panel

Huh... a little ebarrassing...
Did you just put that together to make us look bad?
And besides, he might just be hiding it, we all know what Itachi is like.

All credit for my sig goes to xXdArKvOiDXx
ACG9527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Mfw first panel

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/580/7

Inb4meDamn!!
And id like to state remember Itachi is a Genious!!.. Weighing out the odds of Kabuto attacking Sasuke over himself is a childs guess.. And the fact he can do even better by summoning susano'O to cover Not only himself but his Brother aswell..
It was the best outcome available..
Are you serious?..
And If you'd READ the manga
Even Sarutobi felt the "Chill" of the evil presense coming toward Konoha 16years ago.. and Kakashi..
Lol they all are sensory types too
SI sometimes
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #11
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

THE 6th SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

And to have hightened Intuition, because of his Genious level intellect and his lack of emotions to over rule his Calm collected mindset..
If that's 6th sense, then there you go
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #13
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

Itachi is just a bad ass, nuff said

Old 03-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #14
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi is boss. Always has been always will be
Old 03-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
Ninja
Ultimate Musician
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi is too boss.
Around Kabuto's Intelligence level or possibly higher than that.
6th Sense...

( Click to show/hide )
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote